Babo Botanicals 8 fl. oz. Moisturizing Baby Lotion in Oatmeal Calendula

by Babo Botanicals

Babo Botanicals extra gentle, natural moisturizing lotion soothes & comforts extra sensitive or dry skin. Very effective at relieving eczema with Colloidal Oat. Also relieves very dry patches, irritated or chafed skin.

I am not familiar with this brand ... What stores can you find it in?
Start your review of Babo Botanicals 8 fl. oz. Moisturizing Baby Lotion in Oatmeal Calendula!
Hannah B.
Washington , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really do love moisturizing lotions. I think everyone does. Only thing is it's pricey. Get this on Amazon and you'll be set. Um repeat user with this lotion. I love the moisturizing effect of it as well!!!
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I love the Babo Calming Lotion, it smells like lavender and is AMAZING!! Babo is very affordable and is gentle on my sons sensitive skin. I purchase this lotion from Amazon. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Jessica S.
Washington, DC
This calms my little guy down as soon as he smells it. Our nightly routine is bath, apply this lotion, then sound machine..... Zzzzzzzz.....
Marcela C.
Sunland Park, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This calming moisturizing is great for the sensitive skin of my 2 year old baby, the smell is great.
Natalie L.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this as a gift and i love it smells great i use ot for myself as well. Very soothing.
Loly B.
Groveland, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product! So gentle and love the smell. Baby loves it and so do I!!!!!
Great product! So gentle and love the smell. Baby loves it and so do I!!!!!
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Amazing lotion...uses this on my daughter it seems to put her right to sleep after bath time. Great product.
Danielle S.
I know this is a baby lotion, but I use it for my adult skin. It is my favorite lotion that is gentle, mild, and hypoallergenic! It is extremely affordable and I find it lasts a while!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
okay so I use this product on myself - I do not have a kid lol! I honestly love this brand and I have tried several products (I purchase them from Ulta, Marshalls or TJ Maxx) and this is my favorite product!! the body lotion is very moisturizing, very lightweight, and it has a really sweet subtle scent. I also have the fragrance free version that is a bit thicker. both are my favorite daily body lotions. I especially use these after I shave to really moisturize my legs :)
Yissel M.
Trumbull, CT
Babo Botanicals has transformed the way I look at my kids skin care routine. It is so gentle and such a clean product for kids. I 💯 recommend this over ANY other brand that caters to babies and kids. My kids suffer from eczema and asthma. I’ve had positive experience with both the scented and fragrance free. The lavender is so subtle and my kids love it. Leaves their skin nice and soft.