BY BABO BOTANICALS

Pure Organic Solutions for Babies and Kids Comfort & Calm.  For the entire family and anyone who loves a calming bubble bath. Calming bubbles for your overall bedtime routine. Lavender relaxes, soothes and facilitates more restful sleep. Plant based formula gently cleanses hair, scalp and skin. Meadowsweet Oil gently moisturizes delicate skin. Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu and Calendula Pure Flower & Plant Extracts Dermatologist Tested Allergy Tested No Synthetic Fragrances or Colors No Nut Oils No Icky Chemicals, Parabens or Phthalates Dairy & Soy Free Color Safe for Mom s Hair Too! Call anytime: 1-877-537-BABO Made on an Organic Farm in the USA see more...

• What's important to you when buying a baby's wash ?4 Answers
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I love Babo Botanicals 3 in 1 Bubble Bath, Shampoo & Wash! It makes super bubbly bubbles & smells amazing like lavender! It is all natural and very gentle on my sons sensitive skin! Babo products are very affordable! Will continue to buy and recommend
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Thin formula that smells amazing. Great to night time bath to relax my girls. It's gentle on the skin. I love the ingredient and the company. I've even used it as a shampoo and it left my hair feeling really clean!
Cassandra T.
Waterville, ME
I love this product at bath time. It has such calming scent for my kids and so safe! I love the use of natural ingredients. I highly recommend this product. :)
San K.
Gentle and baby friendly. smells nice and is not over powering. tear free tooo
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
This stuff is great and this stuff is super relaxing for the child. I would defnintely recommend
Mahvesh M.
What's important to you when buying a baby's wash ?