BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsBaByliss

by BaByliss

Babyliss Pro Professional 3/4" Nano Titanium Spring Hair Iron, Sol-Gel Nano Titanium Ceramic Barrel The Babyliss 3/4" Titanium Curling Iron is the #1 hair iron on the market. With Sol-Gel technology the barrel is 37% stronger and is a exceptional...

What kind of curls does this wand create??
Start your review of Bablyiss CERAMIC 3/4" Nano Titanium Spring Hair Curling Iron, Features Sol-Gel Ceramic Barrel with 50 Heat Settings - Up To 450°F with Turbo Heat Button, 8 Ft Tangle Free Swivel Power Cord!
Lauren J.
Pelham, AL
Bablyiss CERAMIC 3/4" Nano Titanium Spring Hair Curling Iron, Features Sol-Gel Ceramic Barrel with 50 Heat Settings - Up To 450°F with Turbo Heat Button, 8 Ft Tangle Free Swivel Power Cord uploaded by Lauren J.
This is such a great curling iron that has numerous settings so you can avoid damage or go for a higher setting to make sure your curls really stick. My stylist used this curling iron on my hair at the salon so I had to purchase one for myself. I love it. It gives me perfect beach waves quickly and does not kink my hair like other curling irons do. It’s a great price for a professional tool. I have included a picture of the type of beach waves it gives my hair.
Francesca D.
San Jose, CA
Bablyiss CERAMIC 3/4" Nano Titanium Spring Hair Curling Iron, Features Sol-Gel Ceramic Barrel with 50 Heat Settings - Up To 450°F with Turbo Heat Button, 8 Ft Tangle Free Swivel Power Cord uploaded by Francesca D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this curling iron for about years now. It’s a little pricy, but does a great job with curling without frizzing while also leaving it shiny. My hairdresser uses this on my hair whenever I go for a haircut/highlights and it always makes my hair look so good. Curls last all day and the barrel size is perfect for beach waves.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
I like the brand in general and don't mind paying a little extra because their products are awesome. There's so many different sizes for every type of curl your looking for.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
Bablyiss CERAMIC 3/4" Nano Titanium Spring Hair Curling Iron, Features Sol-Gel Ceramic Barrel with 50 Heat Settings - Up To 450°F with Turbo Heat Button, 8 Ft Tangle Free Swivel Power Cord uploaded by Josseline C.
I love this curling iron. Always does the trick with my hair. My hair is very complicated to deal with but this brand is the only one to do a great job.
Erika S.
West Islip, NY
Bablyiss CERAMIC 3/4" Nano Titanium Spring Hair Curling Iron, Features Sol-Gel Ceramic Barrel with 50 Heat Settings - Up To 450°F with Turbo Heat Button, 8 Ft Tangle Free Swivel Power Cord uploaded by Erika S.
I’ve always been a fan of hot tools products until I found this BabyLiss curling iron! It gives me effortless curls, soft and defined. It looks super natural and the curl lasts a day or two! In comparison to other curling irons this definitely takes the cake.
Alley B.
Columbia, SC
I heard so many good things about this curling iron. When I got married, the hair dresser used this. My hair is super thick and she had to go over it a few times. I got married at the beach and ended up having to go over it again with my hot tools iron myself before the wedding. I wouldn’t waste my money!
Diane S.
Jacksonville, FL
Any Baby Bliss product is great. They heat up quickly they don’t damage your hair and they last I love my Baby Blisd
Tehra S.
This curling iron is great overall. My one concern is my hair sometimes get caught in the clasp where it’s connected to the base of the curling iron. Other than that, I love that the heat is adjustable, my curls last after using this tool, and leaves my hair shiny
Leslie F.
Bethlehem, PA
Love love love this product. It instantly makes my curls exactly the way I want them to look.
Yasmin H.
Atlanta, GA
Love it. It gets hot evenly and always gives a shiny perfect curl. Great for all textures. Wish the rod was a little longer for curling long and thick hair.