Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Jasemyne V.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got these diapers once for my son when he was first born, they were okay diapers they do what they’re supposed to which is keep babies bortom dry. They’re not that much and they work well my favorite are and forever will be Huggins though. If you’re on a budget and need something that’ll keep your little one dry, these are good.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was really happy with how well the Babies R Us diapers held up to my 15 month old son. They held up really well and we haven't experienced any leaks. They have a good design that works well with my little man's body and has a cute design on each diaper. The price is great too for the quality of the diaper. I will definitely purchase them again.
Laura R.
Fallbrook, CA
I had a couple leaks with this so they didn't hold that well for my size 4 toddler. I did like that the diapers had the stretchy back, I think these diapers would be suitable for newborn.
Shevonne W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to say it's a good product it fit perfectly on my baby doesn't leak and it say on the pamper I'm so excited that influenster pick me for this product love it Ty guys for this opportunity
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
I have to say they really hold up! No leaks, yay! The diaper design is gender neutral but does seem a little more girly. Only thing is I wish they were more eco friendly & closer to a nontoxic option. All in all, these are very affordable and hold up good. I'm happy I was able to test out these diapers in exchange for my review, I'd buy them again.
amanda r.
Queens Vlg, NY
I received my first pack free from babies r us / influenster. I was a little worried about using them. Looks and feels flimsy, as if it wouldn't hold up over night. But to my surprise they where great. No leaks held up great. My son has sensitive skin, diapers cause no reaction on his skin. I will continue to buy this product.
juana b.
Aurora, IL
Great fit!!! And also the price works :) And what I love the most is that they always have all sizes stocked almost always!
Andrea C.
La Fayette, NY
They are okay. I definitely prefer huggies and pampers more. The design is cute but seem pretty uncomfortable
Julia S.
Westminster, MD
While using these diapers, we had zero problems regarding leakage, even over night! They fit well.My on the go 18 month old had zero problems with these!
Cindy M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Liked the actual diapers but in all honestly the cheap ones from Walmart are way better and cheaper in price plus theses always leaked
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??