Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #22 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These diapers work great so far! Very similar to pampers. No leaks, cute designs at a good price. Very happy with these diapers!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought some of these for my daughter and first impression is there smaller in size than any other diaper I’ve used. My daughter is in a size 4 and there’s we’re about a size 3. She leaked through them every night as well. I don’t suggest them for older babies as they don’t hold up well.
Nikk A.
Babies R Us Diapers are high quality "cheaper" diapers. They are along the same vein of the better store brands diapers such as Target's Up &Up diapers. They were actually out of the size 6 I I usually get for my potty resistant toddler, so I ended up grabbing a pack of 5's with the intent on exchanging it, but I opened them up and they fit surprisingly well, so they are generous with the sizing. I hate it when they don't accommodate the chubbier little guys, so that is a plus in my book because all of my guys have been chubby! We have been using them for about a week at night and no leaks! Can't ask for too much more for the price point. Are they as fancy as Huggies or pampers? No. Do they get the job done for a great price? Yes! It's a poop catcher- bells and whistles are not required! I received these for free to try, and this does not make any difference for my review, but I have to add this blurb anyhow. If you're on the fence, give them a try because for the price you have nothing to loose.
Brandi F.
Miamisburg, OH
I was a little skeptical trying out a new diaper for my twin girls! I've always ran into problems with leakage. But after getting a coupon to try out Babies R Us diaper from influenster I figured I'd take my chances and try them out. I was pleasantly surprised! The diapers caused no leakage and fit my girls perfectly!! They are very comparable to my normal brand. I will definitely try them again!!
Kimberly B.
Saint Georges, DE
I LOVE the redesign of the new Babies R Us diapers! I received these free in exchange for an honest review, and I have to say that I like these better than Huggies or Pampers. They contained my baby's solid waste well, since the "comfy fit waistband" design is awesome, so no poop up the back or out the leg! No more ruining outfits! The price is great as well. I will definitely be picking these up again.
Chika E.
Easton, PA
So I just had my daughter on halloweeen of 2016 and man was she chunky she was 9lbs 6oz I tell you all this because the babies r us diapers were the only brand that seemed to fit her chunky thighs. They didn't leave marks on her legs and the were super absorbent I'm only giving it a 4/5 because the bigger the size the fewer amount of diapers you get in a pack 😔
Nikki J.
I received a coupon to try a free package of new and improved babies r us diapers. We picked up a pack of size 3. My first impression was that they felt quite soft, and were on par with the feel of target diapers, and almost softer than pampers! My husband lamented that they did not have a color-changing line, so we used them exclusively for night-time changes, since we knew that in the morning there wouldn't be a need to check if they were wet- they'd be changed anyway. During our usage, we had no leaks and no issues! They smelled a little when the baby peed, but most disposables do so it wasn't much of an issue. Aside from the "natural" or chemical free brands, I would put these on par with any other name brand or target brand, which we really like!
Katie F.
I got a complimentary pack of these diapers from Influenster and Babies"R"Us to try and honestly review.

Pros: Affordable. Comfortable. Absorbent. Soft.
Cons: Smelly. Not as absorbent as my preferred Pampers.

I like these diapers and would recommend them for someone who wants to save money in their diaper budget, but I intend to stick with my Pampers.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
These diapers were a pleasant surprise! I like the diapers just as much as the name brands. These diapers are sturdy, with reliable closure tabs and a good coverage. The designs are cute, not tacky, and the wetness indicator is effective. These hold a lot and are perfect for bedtime!

I received these compliments of Influenster and Babies R Us in exchange for my honest review.
Aimee W.
My little guy had the wonderful pleasure of getting to try out Babies-R-Us Diapers and boy what an experience it was. Finding the perfect diaper can be a pain especially one that doesn’t leak. I was completely surprised at how comfortably they fit my son who is always on the move. They have a gel feel to them when child has wet themselves and my son, who tends to have sensitivity to some diapers we have tried in the past, didn’t experience not even one single break out. Even better, he wore one all through the night and didn’t experience any leaks, even throughout the day while he was going about his daily endeavors. They are a very high quality diaper for a really affordable price. I have to say, I am beyond impressed with this product. We loved them so much we have since switched brands and If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend giving these diapers a try. I received a complimentary sample from Babies R Us and Influenster for sampling purposes.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??