Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Sylvia S.
Anderson, IN
These worked very well when my daughter was newborn/size 1. They weren't bulky. Left no rash. As she got bigger she started having bigger explosions and they just didn't work anymore unfortunately! They are comparable to Walmart's Parents's Choice diapers in my opinion!
Becky P.
Gilbert, AZ
These diapers were good. They didn't hold my heavy wetter all of the time, however most diapers do not. I did receive them complimentary.
Amber C.
Clover, SC
I received a free package from Influenster in exchange for my review. I have to say, I was a bit skeptical because I am very particular with diapers. We haven't had much luck with off brands. We have strictly been a Huggies household (on our 3rd child). However, having said this, I was very impressed with these diapers. They are very absorbent and so far, we have not had any leaks :) Even though I didn't have to pay for this particular package, I did notice that the small package I did get was priced at $7.99. I feel as though that is a little high for store brand diapers. If I lived closer to a Babies R Us, I think I'd still buy Huggies just because I'm not really saving any money by going to the store brand. They did hold up to my standards though. The diaper itself is okay but the price, not so much.
Megan D.
Salem, OR
I recieved these for free from influenster: the diapers are fairing well compared to name brands! I still prefer my huggies little movers (and the Costco ones are especially soft) but these babies r us diapers are 100% better then all other store brands. Will definitely consider buying in the future.
Kali C.
Forked River, NJ
Very good diapers. They are very comparable to huggies and pampers. They hold up during the day, but at night they don't hold it all and I occasionally wake up with a leaky diaper. Good for people on a budget, then at night use an overnight diaper. Glad I got the free item from Influenster, to give these diapers a try!
Andrea C.
La Fayette, NY
They are okay. I definitely prefer huggies and pampers more. The design is cute but seem pretty uncomfortable
Julie P.
Gilbert, AZ
Babies R Us diapers are not bad, but I don't love them. Firstly, they feel a little scratchy/not soft on the exterior. There's no special liner inside that seems to help wick moisture away. What I do like are the nice, stretchy tabs. It's a generous stretch which probably makes the diaper much more comfortable for baby. The absorption itself is pretty acceptable. Overall, it's not a bad product but it's not one that I'll likely buy. I would purchase it if it was heavily discounted, only. These I received for free in exchange for my honest feedback. I'm glad I got a chance to try them out, anyway. Thanks!
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was hoping to love these because they're pretty affordable but didn't my kids diaper leaked. Wasn't a happy mama
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
These diapers are very thin and don't hold much my daughter even got a rash from them they are not made well you would think from a higher brand that they would be made better I do not recommend I did not like them
Ariel C.
Green Bay, WI
Love the babies r us diapers! They're thin, but incredibly absorbent. I love that my son doesn't break out when using them ! Price is very reasonable!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??