Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #23 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was hoping to love these because they're pretty affordable but didn't my kids diaper leaked. Wasn't a happy mama
Britani A.
Hebron
I tried these with my first child, and they really broke him out terribly. I wanted so badly to like them because the price is amazing. Unfortunately we were not able to use them. I'm really not sure what is in these diapers but I wish there was a more sensitive version of them!
Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have tried almost every brand and store brand of diapers. Unfortunately, my least favorite ever were the Babies R Us brand diapers. I purchased them one time. My child leaked out of every single one. I never purchased them again after this.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers didn't meet my expectations on how I personally thought they would perform. They would work if I had nothing else. I personally won't purchase them in the future. This pack was a sample pack from influenster.
Sarah H.
Farmington, UT
I was pretty disappointed in these diapers. I regularly purchase Target diapers and these were about an inch shorter in the waist. This is a problem especially for belly sleeping babies as they tend to wet a lot in the front. I refused to put my baby in these overnight. I did like the "elastic" around the legs. I didn't like how there wasn't a moisture strip to tell if the baby is wet or not. I would not recommend these diapers to anyone. I received these diapers free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
christina m.
I received these diapers free of charge for my honest opinion all opinions are mine. I got the size 5 diaper for my 18 month old, I would never again get these diapers or recommend them to anyone. They are very low quality in my opinion comparable to The Walmart store brand. The waist band wasn't as high as some of the better diapers & I would consider these to be low absorbency.
Amy H.
Lancaster, OH
I received these diapers complementary for my honest opinion.
As much as I wanted to for the cute design, I don't like these diapers at all. I used them just so they weren't wasted. We use luvs and babies r us brand is more expensive for 3 more diapers in a pack. I can always get $2 off coupons for luvs too. Since using these (a week) we've had 2 blow outs and lots of leaks. We've had maybe 5 blow outs her whole life, 2 being with these diapers. I picked my 8 month old daughter up this morning and her pants were soaked. That has never happened before. They just look and feel cheaply made too. My daughter has had the worst diaper rash to date with these. They definitely don't hold much and they fit weird, especially around her sides. I'd never purchase or recommend.
Jean O.
Unfortunately as much as I wanted to love these diapers because of it's flexibility & super adorable design; the experience was just horrible.

This brand of diapers was very roomy in size however wasn't reliable for day time use & even worse for overnight; it leaked every single time. Aside from it not being as obsorbant as other brands we've tried, we also noticed these also had a bad odor. In fact by the third use of the diapers my little one had an allergic reaction (a rash that she claims was very painful & discomforting)! She's not sensitive to any other brands we've tried so far except these, which caught me by surprise as we normally use "store brand" diapers.

Overall for it's retail price & the drive to Babies R Us (not in my route), I don't think we'll be making any future purchases of these diapers.

We received our package complimentary of Influenster in exchange for my honest review!
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
As a stay at home mom free diapers is a plus. But I will not be purchasing these in the future. They were thin, leaked on several different occasions and gave my daughter a terrible skin irritation that needed medical attention. I will be sticking with pampers swaddles
Rose G.
Sacramento, CA
My son personally did not like these diapers. I put one on him and he immediately started to scream and cry. They did not feel as soft as the Huggies Snug & Dry that he currently wears on the inside, so I am assuming that is why he screamed and cried when I put one of these diapers on him. Will not use again.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??