Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #22 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Jessica K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have had no issues with these diapers they work well for my daughter didnt cause any sensitivity held up well even overnight. No issues with leaking I think they stand up just as well as previous diapers I have used. I would recommend them to family/ friends with babies.

I received one free package (32 count) of Babies "R" Us diapers, size 3, through Influenster. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
Mackenzie M.
Columbus, OH
So far (we've been using these for about a week now) these BRU diapers have really held up to the test! I got to try them through the Influenster babies r us voxbox and I'm so excited I did because they are seriously impressive! My daughter is a super heavy wetter, to the point we started cloth diapering her at night to be able to find a solution that could hold enough and last through the night. These have been used every night for a week and we haven't had any absorbency issues or leaks!! We used huggies before CD and at least every other day we would wake up to wet sheets and had to do bedding laundry every other day but not with these!! I would buy these on my own dime for sure!
Nayrobi C.
I received a free pack of these new diapers to test/review. I have now finished the pack and can say we never had any leaks; even overnight! The fit was perfect and seemed comfortable. They are comparable in quality to other "inexpensive" brands. I did however think the design/colors made it look cheap and cheesy. I would purchase these to use again IF they were free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, perfumes and dyes (like my go-to from a competitor store brand).
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
I just got to try a free package of these diapers (Thanks to Influenster!) and I love them! I don't think they will replace my normal diaper choice (Kirkland) but they are definitely going to be my 'go-to' when we can't get to Costco.

The fit is just as good as any other diapers we've tried. They hold a ridiculous amount of urine. (i.e. They hold up to my 2.5 year old who pees a lot all at one time.) The material is softer around the legs than most of the store brand diapers I've used, which is especially nice for my sensitive skinned babe.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decent price (even though I got a free pack from influenster). I got a size 5 for my 2 year old and they fit well. As long as he doesn't drink TOO much liquids, it lasts all night with no leaking. Most diapers cause mild rashes for him so I was skeptical to try another new kind. But he does well with them. They are super stretchy and seem soft and quality comfortable.
Kindra O.
Gilbert, AZ
If you have ever had a baby then you know you can't pass up free diapers, so naturally I was super excited to receive a free coupon to try babies r us diapers! However I will be honest and say they aren't much to write home to. They have a lot of extra material around the diaper that rubs up against my baby's thighs and irritates them. They are also thinner than other brands and feel like a cheaper material. I am glad I got to try them however I won't be purchasing them on my own.
Dana A.
These diapers from babies R us are super cute. I am so glad that I was chosen to receive a jumbo pack. The price seems to be in line with other quality diapers but not as expensive as Pampers or Huggies. What I like about the babies R us diapers is that it holds and insane amount of wetness. One star off because my four-month-old son who is over 18 pounds had a big poop blowout. I think that could be just because he hadn't pooped in a while and he just had a lot for me at one time
Sarah M.
While I don't think these are the BEST diapers or the most affordable you can buy, they are up on my list. They are very absorbent, we haven't had any leaks yet. They are softer than some of the other store brand diapers we have tried and the price is definitely better than some of the brand names. I think with some of the promotions and coupons Babies R Us has you could definitely save some cash using these diapers and still be satisfied with the quality!
Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I was skeptical about trying these diapers out, only because I am a HUGE fan of the Pampers brand ever since my first son. However I'd have to say compared to other cheap diaper brands these come in on top. We had no leakage or rashes which I love. My baby has sensitive skin and breaks out easy with other brands we've tried so I give babies r us a thumbs up!
Markela H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I did NOT card for these diapers, I'm glad I got to try them for free. They are good if you are in a situation where you need cheap diapers, but with these you get what you pay for. They leak so they aren't good for overnight, the bands don't really stretch and they get fuzzy pretty easily. And NO I didn't get the wrong size for my daughter, we always get her a size up just because she's known for sporadic growth spurts. But id get them again FOR FREE 😂
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??