Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #23 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Emily N.
I normally use Pampers cruisers. I have been using these #BRUNewDiapers on my 14 month son for 4 days, and I think they are great except that they leak at night. They have a super cute animal print, fit him great, and hold in the pee and poop really well, except at night. I would definitely recommend these for the day time. I am so thankful to #Influenster for allowing me to try them.
Rocio T.
Los Angeles , CA
Never had used them for my 1 year old kid but was surprised when I receive a pack they are comfortable for the baby's to b running around super absorbent really impressed
Diana X.
Peterborough
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lovely price and prevent leakages which I’m very happy with , I bought it in toys r us , and it’s really effective
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??