Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These diapers were great quality I love them and I am so glad I got to try these out for free
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received these for free to try and they are amazing. Very good price and very absorbent.😁
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like threes diapers a lot. they have a great band across the back for nighttime sleeping!
Amber A.
Stafford, VA
I felt like these were just as good as the name brand. I would definitely buy these again!
April S.
Glenn Heights, TX
Used these diapers with my free coupon loved them would use them on my baby girl again!!
Vibs C.
This diaper is really comfortable and very absorbent. Highly reccomend this everyone.☺
Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
Was so surprised to find that these work !! I'll be saving money now ! Thanks babysrus!
Heidi M.
I always use H-E-B brand so I can't wait to try this brand #free. Thanks influenster.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
I love it! Is a good diapers! Me encantan! Son buenos paňales! Y de gran calidad!
Alicia S.
Chandler, AZ
Really great price for these diapers. They remind me of Target brand diapers.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??