Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Loved the diapers! They kept my little one dry all day and night long. They are affordable as well.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
I thought they were ok for the price. My son still leaked some but it could have been way worse.
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
These diapers are amazing! Affordable and comes in a gender neutral design. Comfort for my baby.
Tiera G.
Layton, UT
Got my free package love them so far hold through the night with no leaks. And fit him just right
Jennifer P.
We use luvs and tested these out. We didn't have any leaks and they fit great. Would recommend.
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
Received my coupon for a thing of free diapers! Can't wait to try them out on my 3 month old :)
Abril C.
Mesa, AZ
Gracias a @influenster obtuve este cupón de regalo y estoy más que lista para probarlo 😍😄😄😄😄
Jenny C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Love babies r us diapers. Soft, absorbant, comfy. I got them free to try for unbiased review
Melody S.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am loving these new diapers!!! This is my first time trying them and so far I'm in love!!!
Linneth B.
My baby has sensitive skin and was only wearing huggies until now. These diapers are awesome
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??