Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
waleska r.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Exelentes diapers son muy bueno y resiste muchas horas no como otros que no aguantan la orina super buenos.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these diapers . we have been rash free for a week and no leaking what so ever . absolutely love them.
Tyshiana G.
Pensacola, FL
Love my free diapers they were affordable, didn't leak and fit snug on my little one thanks influenster/
Maria N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these diapers. I have had no issues with leaking or rashes or anything! Definitely will buy again!
Nicki C.
Actually love these diapers and I love the price. I'm always wary about store brand but these are great!
Erika E.
Just great diapers very affordable very comfortable and they don't leak which is a major plus in my book
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
I got these for free to try with my daughter; they're super absorbent and have a cute design as well.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They are great and affordable use them during the day at night use huggies. Great for a couple hours
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Love love these diapers. They are as good as Luvs diapers and no leaking at night which is awesome
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek, FL
My first time using these diapers, thanks to influenster... my baby loves it, I no have complaints!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??