Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Brittany B.
These diapers were ok but I will likely not purchase again because there was not enough leak protection for me.
Gina C.
Excited to have another brand I like! I was chosen by influenster to try them out and so far I am impressed.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
Received a pack of diapers for free from influenster. They absorb well enough and have a nice fit on my kids.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These leak so bad they have cute designs and the fit is great but yes they leak and that is their down fall.
Andrea C.
La Fayette, NY
They are okay. I definitely prefer huggies and pampers more. The design is cute but seem pretty uncomfortable
Steph M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They were ok. I still like Huggins the best though. But they weren't terrible like the Walgreens store brand
waleska r.
Milwaukee, WI
Exelentes diapers son muy bueno y resiste muchas horas no como otros que no aguantan la orina super buenos.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these diapers . we have been rash free for a week and no leaking what so ever . absolutely love them.
Erika E.
Just great diapers very affordable very comfortable and they don't leak which is a major plus in my book
Nicki C.
Actually love these diapers and I love the price. I'm always wary about store brand but these are great!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??