Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Mayra M.
Cutler, CA
These are no good they always end up leaking and really had no absorbency and I would stick to another store brands
Jessica M.
These diapers work great! I usually use pamper's baby dry and I didn't even notice much of a difference in these.
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were just ok for my son. He seemed to be ok with them during the day but leaked at night when he wore them.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very good price! Even though I got a free coupon from Influenster! I love the design and my baby loves them too!
Brittany B.
These diapers were ok but I will likely not purchase again because there was not enough leak protection for me.
Andrea C.
La Fayette, NY
They are okay. I definitely prefer huggies and pampers more. The design is cute but seem pretty uncomfortable
Gina C.
Excited to have another brand I like! I was chosen by influenster to try them out and so far I am impressed.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
Received a pack of diapers for free from influenster. They absorb well enough and have a nice fit on my kids.
Zugeiri O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These leak so bad they have cute designs and the fit is great but yes they leak and that is their down fall.
Steph M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They were ok. I still like Huggins the best though. But they weren't terrible like the Walgreens store brand
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??