Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #29 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Not a very good brand and the price isn't fair either. They leak every time I've ever tried to use them on my little one.
Frances K.
I am actually in love with these diapers. Amazing quality for such an inexpensive diaper. My son is happy with them too.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I wasn't sure I would like these since I hate store brand dippers but these are ok work pretty great I do recommend them
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Thanks to influenster and babiesrus I received these to try for free! They worked great for us and you can't beat free!!
Jill G.
Valparaiso, IN
Thank you for the chance to try these diapers. They are a good price. Good absorbency and didn't leak. Would but again.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
These diapers are good. Super affordable. Good quality. Breathable but no leaks. The fit is comparable to other brands.
Ariana M.
They hold everything in pretty well my only complaint is that they are not a cushioned and are thinner then pampers.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I received these for testing purposes and I must say I fell in love with these diaper brand. Very absorbent very good
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I usually use cloth diapers but these are nice for a break from laundry from cloth! They remind me of target diapers!
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was hoping to love these because they're pretty affordable but didn't my kids diaper leaked. Wasn't a happy mama
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??