Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
minerva g.
Manhattan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers are very affordable. Good quality diapers that do not leak. Babies r us diapers are better than pampers swaddlers
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Awesome diapers for a great value. Comparable to the name brands. Save some money and purchase these because they do the job.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
Just got these for free from influenster to try and I absolutely love these diapers they work well even over night no leaks!!
Kristy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love that these fit a little bigger than our usual brand of diapers, it also comes with more in a pack and a cheaper price!
Sherri P.
Las Vegas, NV
Received these free to try. and i think they are similar to all the other brands. works pretty well haven't had any leaks yet
juana b.
Aurora, IL
Great fit!!! And also the price works :) And what I love the most is that they always have all sizes stocked almost always!
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
I'm excited to try these diapers! We currently buy pampers brand and I can't wait to try a cheaper brand to cut our budget!
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
so greatful in fluenster has given me and my almost 3 year old a chance to try these free ...they were awesome. perfect fit
Jaymie G.
Bishop, CA
Great for the price. No harsh smells, no leaks, and sizing was good. Designs were fine I'm not picky about those though...
Courtney S.
I was skeptical but actually really liked these my baby girl was comforrable and we made it through without any blowouts 😄
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??