Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
lindsey m.
Paris, TN
Love the cute designs. These held up well for us overnight. Will most likely buy these again. I would compare these to Huggies brand.
Julie A.
Tampa, FL
These diapers are awesome and affordable I would compare them to Huggies snug and dry, and to my surprise they were pretty absorbent!
janine w.
Meadville, PA
I received these #BRUNewDiapers complementary to test. They are fairly soft and fit my toddler well. Hold up nicely, even overnight!
Samantha D.
They are a good, generic diaper. We generally use Huggies. While I don't mind them, they don't fit my little guy the way Huggies do.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I usually swear by buggies diapers but these are the best store brand I've ever tried. They weren't bulky and held the mess well!
Samrie R.
Lubbock, TX
These diapers work just as good as the name brand diapers do just at a lower cost. I will definitely keep buying them for my son
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These diapers work great so far! Very similar to pampers. No leaks, cute designs at a good price. Very happy with these diapers!
Reyna M.
Arlington, TX
I liked these diapers. They help up throughout the night and with my son having very sensitive skin they didn't give him a rash.
Jamie O.
Genoa, IL
Comparable to Target brand, which we frequently use. I would likely purchase these again in the future if the price was right.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Absolutely loved them and getting them free is even better love Influenster love babies r is ohs def my go
To play for my niece
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??