Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #29 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Miranda F.
Zachary , LA
I love these diapers! They may be cheap but they get the job done! I received a whole bunch from my baby shower and now that's all I buy!
Becky P.
Gilbert, AZ
These diapers were good. They didn't hold my heavy wetter all of the time, however most diapers do not. I did receive them complimentary.
heather z.
union, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers hold pretty good and stretch my daughter can move great in them. They don't leak or anything. Def love babies r us diapers
Jacqui R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work so well overnight which is the only time we need them anymore. She woke up with no leaks that is all this mommy cares about!
Hope B.
Bella Vista, AR
I really liked these diapers for my two year old. They are comparable to pampers I thought. They worked great for my active little guy.
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
These diapers are really nice. I've bought another pack since the free coupon Ive got. Super thin diaper. My baby was very comfortable.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Work just as well as the name brand diapers. They are very absorbent and don't leak.... also cheaper then the name brand so double plus
Cindy M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Liked the actual diapers but in all honestly the cheap ones from Walmart are way better and cheaper in price plus theses always leaked
Natasha C.
Miami , FL
I loved these I've already 2 more packs. they are great! I sampled my first pack of babies r us diapers for free to review the product.
Kameka T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Work well, only been a few days but so far so good. My child runs and plays as usual with no leakage. Always a good sign in my book!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??