Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers are so cute!!! My 1 year old has worn several with no problems. He has sensitive skin, so I have to be careful what I let him wear!
Courtney F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sad these don't come in size 6 for the small packages. The boxes of them do but since I only had a coupon for jumbo size, i had to get a size 5.
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
I received these for free in exchange for my opinion. These diapers are a high quality for the price and I will purchase again in the future. :)
Vanessa L.
Davie, FL
I never try this brand of diapers before but I received a voxbox free with this brand and i think that is pretty good, I absolutely buy it again.
Melissa W.
These are good diapers, they are absorbant and don't leak. But I have it only three stars because I did not like the way they fit my daughter.
Erica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nice diapers! Remind me of the Pampers brand.Will definitely purchase. This pack was free from Influenster for reviewing and testing purposes.
jenniffer O.
Bronx, NY
I love these diapers.... they are a great fit for my daughters chunky self ... and they absorb alot ... no crazy mess when she has a blowout
Taylor K.
I was supposed how well I actually liked these diapers. I usually don't buy store brands because they're made cheap, but these hold up great.
Shannon K.
Great diapers!! There has been no leaks with these! My daughter seem to like them! Great price! Highly recommend and will definitely buy!!
Whitney P.
Absolutely love the absorbency and thin design. Unlike other brands this brand of diapers does nut bunch up with excessive walking or play.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??