Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Melissa W.
These are good diapers, they are absorbant and don't leak. But I have it only three stars because I did not like the way they fit my daughter.
Erica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nice diapers! Remind me of the Pampers brand.Will definitely purchase. This pack was free from Influenster for reviewing and testing purposes.
jenniffer O.
Bronx, NY
I love these diapers.... they are a great fit for my daughters chunky self ... and they absorb alot ... no crazy mess when she has a blowout
Taylor K.
I was supposed how well I actually liked these diapers. I usually don't buy store brands because they're made cheap, but these hold up great.
Shannon K.
Great diapers!! There has been no leaks with these! My daughter seem to like them! Great price! Highly recommend and will definitely buy!!
Whitney P.
Absolutely love the absorbency and thin design. Unlike other brands this brand of diapers does nut bunch up with excessive walking or play.
Becky P.
Gilbert, AZ
These diapers were good. They didn't hold my heavy wetter all of the time, however most diapers do not. I did receive them complimentary.
Miranda F.
Zachary, LA
I love these diapers! They may be cheap but they get the job done! I received a whole bunch from my baby shower and now that's all I buy!
heather s.
Union, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers hold pretty good and stretch my daughter can move great in them. They don't leak or anything. Def love babies r us diapers
Jacqui R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work so well overnight which is the only time we need them anymore. She woke up with no leaks that is all this mommy cares about!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??