Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received these for free for testing purposes. The pack I picked up is 32 diapers. They work well and absorb great. I would purchase these in the future.
Catherine M.
These worked as well as the other store brand we usually buy. They seemed comfortable, and they kept my little guy dry.
*I received these complimentary.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these diapers my son use to wet throw other diapers tilli started using these on him and the urine wouldnt go thru amazing price and amazing diapers
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
I received a coupon for a free pack of diapers for babies R Us.. They are great. The fit is great and it absorbs very well. Cute designs are a plus too.
Beth C.
Morristown , TN
My little man loves these diapers! They do great keeping his bottom dry and preventing diaper rash! They are great for the price! I will buy these again!
Julia S.
Westminster, MD
While using these diapers, we had zero problems regarding leakage, even over night! They fit well.My on the go 18 month old had zero problems with these!
Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
I am in love with these diapers. So much so that I went back to get more. My daughter is able to use them over night with no leaking. I have converted!
Meaghan G.
Salem, OR
These diapers are 👌👌👌
Not only do they have good absorbency, but they feel softer than other diapers I've tried. I also like the neutral, subtle print.
Amanda H.
I have to say the exceeded my expectations. They aren't bulky and fit better than they used to and hold in more than they used to. I'd buy them again.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very absorbing and my baby hardly leaked threw his sides like most diapers do.. :) he looked comfortable in it and i am a happy momma. Very affordable.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??