Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Julia S.
Westminster, MD
While using these diapers, we had zero problems regarding leakage, even over night! They fit well.My on the go 18 month old had zero problems with these!
Catherine M.
These worked as well as the other store brand we usually buy. They seemed comfortable, and they kept my little guy dry.
*I received these complimentary.
Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
I am in love with these diapers. So much so that I went back to get more. My daughter is able to use them over night with no leaking. I have converted!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received these through the #BRUnewdiapers campaign and so far have had no issues they last through the night and are stretchy and soft but no leaks!
Ariel C.
Green Bay , WI
Love the babies r us diapers! They're thin, but incredibly absorbent. I love that my son doesn't break out when using them ! Price is very reasonable!
Meaghan G.
Salem, OR
These diapers are đź‘Śđź‘Śđź‘Ś
Not only do they have good absorbency, but they feel softer than other diapers I've tried. I also like the neutral, subtle print.
Amanda H.
I have to say the exceeded my expectations. They aren't bulky and fit better than they used to and hold in more than they used to. I'd buy them again.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very absorbing and my baby hardly leaked threw his sides like most diapers do.. :) he looked comfortable in it and i am a happy momma. Very affordable.
Kim S.
Acworth, GA
Thank you so much for letting us try this diaper influenster! We didn't have any problems with leaks and the price is right!!!! I loved using them!!
Nyssa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers are great. They hold messes wonderfully. My only drawback is they agent good for sensitive booties. I received these free for a review.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??