Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these diapers as far as bargain brands go. The don't leak and protect every night. The price is excellent for the quality which makes them a diaper I would recommend. I love to buy them again!
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So I got picked to try these free from Influenster they are so cute long lasting and very durable will buy again they are very much up and to par with any name brand I've used
Amber M.
Warsaw, IN
These are great diapers for the money spent ! My son is a super soaker and her stayed dry overnight! Plush his diaper rash is get better! Love these diapers and Babies R Us!
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
I haven't used babies r us brand in almost 3 years, but these were definitely a top favorite! They're not cheap at all. Don't usually leak. And the patterns are always fun!
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product. Never tried the diapers before received the coupon. Uses the coupons and really thought the product was great. Sizing was a little bit of an issue other felt it was great !
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Im glad I received this pack of diapers in store for testing purposes for influenster. I am greatly glad to have something for my baby girl where shes all comfy all day.
Tiffani G.
I think BRU diapers are comparable to Huggies Baby Dry. Good value for the product quality. The ultimate test was trying them overnight. We didn't experience any leaks at all, so overall very impressed. I received a bag free for testing purposes and glad I got to try them out. I'd definitely purchase these in the future.
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
I received a coupon for a free pack of these diapers from Babies R Us. They are pretty good. They do the job. Very reasonable price. I like the designs on them -- very cute!
Claudia M.
Chicago , IL
A good product, I really like that they are thin. While my baby wore them they never leaked and they are vey affordable too. I would definitely use this product again.
Candy B.
Collinsville, MS
I have never used these before but I will be buying a pack here in the next week to try them out and as soon as I purchase a box I will come back and write a review on them
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??