Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Great product. Never tried the diapers before received the coupon. Uses the coupons and really thought the product was great. Sizing was a little bit of an issue other felt it was great !
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
I haven't used babies r us brand in almost 3 years, but these were definitely a top favorite! They're not cheap at all. Don't usually leak. And the patterns are always fun!
Tiffani G.
Rogers, AR
I think BRU diapers are comparable to Huggies Baby Dry. Good value for the product quality. The ultimate test was trying them overnight. We didn't experience any leaks at all, so overall very impressed. I received a bag free for testing purposes and glad I got to try them out. I'd definitely purchase these in the future.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Im glad I received this pack of diapers in store for testing purposes for influenster. I am greatly glad to have something for my baby girl where shes all comfy all day.
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
I received a coupon for a free pack of these diapers from Babies R Us. They are pretty good. They do the job. Very reasonable price. I like the designs on them -- very cute!
Claudia M.
Chicago , IL
A good product, I really like that they are thin. While my baby wore them they never leaked and they are vey affordable too. I would definitely use this product again.
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are really good diapers! I love the way they feel and how they don't leak! It's also not super pricey compared to other brands. Will definitely be buying again.
Candy B.
Collinsville, MS
I have never used these before but I will be buying a pack here in the next week to try them out and as soon as I purchase a box I will come back and write a review on them
Jess T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They fit my child perfectly, weren't too tight or droopy. They also didn't leak at all, which is hard to find when you have a heavy wetter. Definitely recommend. :)
Ashley S.
Rego Park, NY
I received these as a free sample. I am not a fan! You can already tell how thin they are hen you open it. I do not think they hold well and I wouldn't risk the chance of more than likely getting a diaper rash from these.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??