Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I thought that any company willing to give away free diaper just for moms and dads to try them out was awesome and it was a must try for me so far there working great we will continue to buy these diapers and hopefully get more free things to try out from them!
Lauren P.
Zionsville, IN
I have never used any diapers besides Pampers. When I got a coupon from Influenster for a free package I figured, why not!?! So far, so good. We got the size 4 diapers and the quality is great. I would say they could be slightly softer, but they do the job.
Danielle  G.
Cockeysville, MD
Diapers are great during the day, but I find them being able to not hold up during the night. Even with just one feeding. I have now been using them during the day only with no problems!
Amanda C.
This was my first time using this brand of diapers and I was pleased with how well the absorbed and NO leaking at night. Its hard for me to find a diaper my daughter doesn't leak out of.
Laura R.
Fallbrook, CA
I had a couple leaks with this so they didn't hold that well for my size 4 toddler. I did like that the diapers had the stretchy back, I think these diapers would be suitable for newborn.
Gina J.
I absolutely love these!! Super affordable, sized just right, and have a comparable capacity of the big named brands but save you more. So glad I was sent these and WILL BE repurchasing🙌🏻
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received from Influenster a coupon for a package of free diapers for my son. These diapers were ok. I was surprised how they did, but it didn't stand out from the diapers I was using.
Amanda D.
Williamstown, NJ
We have been using the #BRUnewdiapers that #influenster asked us to test out and we have been pleasantly surprised. My daughter is in a size 5 at 10 months old and crawls, stands, and cruises frequently. We have had no fit issues and no leaking. This is definitely a deal of a product since it is much cheaper than the brand names that we typically use!
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I get lonely too on Christmas event at Babies R Us but I really like them very cute they not getting soggy after 12 hours of sleep the PJs were not wet awesome really awesome product by Babies R Us I love this definitely my new best brand of diapers
Stefanie N.
San Jose, CA
I received these diapers for free for testing purposes. After opening I was concerned about them being thin, however they held up well with no leaks during the day. There have been a few mornings though where he has leaked through, which normally doesn't happen with other diapers. For the price it is a good diaper. I would try them again.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??