Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers seem to fit comfortably on my daughter. They were very absorbent, unlike many store brands. These are great, considering they are much cheaper than most brands. I would definitely recommend.
Jaheim W.
I received a coupon of a free pack of Babies R Us diapers. I love the smell. I like how the diaper didn't have a strong smell of pee unlike some other diapers. I will be buying more of these diapers.
Laurie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've bought all brands of diapers, and while this isn't my favorite, it works well enough. I think that these feel really cheaply made. They held up just fine, but you can tell they aren't as well made.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I got some of these for my son and they work just fine. In my opinion nothing is as good as buggies swaddles or pampers cruiser. However these still work great. No leaks but now as soft as I would hope.
Lauren H.
Clearwater, FL
These diapers are the best! I love the comfort and reliability they offer my daughter and I... plus, the price is great! Choosing diapers can be a daunting task so I'm super thankful for BRU diapers!
Destiny H.
houston
I was really excited to get to try these for free through Influenster! They are very affordable. My daughter hasn't had any allergic reactions to these . Great quality and quantity for a low price.
Emily K.
I got a free pack of these diapers through the campaign. They are awful! They are so thin with an almost construction paper feel to them, very rough. The pad is also very thin and non absorbent. They also had that stale scent after a nap. I will be sticking to pampers swaddlers
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love these diapers! They were good quality and she actually didn't get a rash from these and they are affordable I revived these diapers courtesy of Babies"R"Us & Influenster for sampling purposes
Kara R.
Great coverage and protection, plus the designs are very cute. The real test will be for overnight coverage tonight.

*I received a package of these diapers for testing purposes from influenster.*
Ady V.
Rialto, CA
We been using the New BabiesRus Diapers #BRUNewDiapers thanks to influenster & ll I got to say they been working good on my daughter. They do their job and plus they really affordable! My daughter can crawl comfortable with them and hasn't got any rashes what so ever.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??