Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I actually really like these! This VoxBox was my first time trying them and I will def buy these after this! No problem with leakage or rashes or anything! Very effective! Would definitely recommend to other parents!
Kendall T.
Springfield, KY
Have only used for a couple of days comparing to other diapers and for the price they are fine. I'm not sure how they will compare to top brands but I plan to keep using and reviewing! I would probably buy/use again!
Alli S.
Riverview , FL
3 kids later I found that pampers and luvs were my fav brands when it comes to diapers. BabiesRUs diapers are just as good as those brands. No leaks even overnights. I would buy these again great diapers BabiesRUs!
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I wasn't sure if I was going to like these since they are store brand and we always have issues with leaks when it comes to store brands. But we really liked these! They fit her comfortably and we had no leaks!
Sarah L.
Philadelphia, PA
I received these diapers free for my review and I must say I was pleased with them. I have a 2 year old who can fill a diaper in the middle of the night and we had no problem with leaks. They held up just as good as pampers and I liked the light design on them..I would definitely recommend them..
Shevonne W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to say it's a good product it fit perfectly on my baby doesn't leak and it say on the pamper I'm so excited that influenster pick me for this product love it Ty guys for this opportunity
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
I was sent these free from influenster to try been using for 2 days now and seem to work good a few leaks over night but that happens with all brands ive tried so far! but i think ill stick to the parents choice that ive been using because there cheaper then these and i already now i like them!
MELANIE W.
They seem to be just as good as the Huggies I normally buy. The other reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I think they feel a little cheap-- hasn't hindered the performance but just something to note.
Jamie K.
Fernley, NV
I got the #BRUNewDiapers VoxBox free from Influenster for my two year old son. He wears a size 4 and they seem to work pretty well during the day, but don't give twelve hour protection at night. My son leaks through his diaper during the night and we don't have this issue with Huggies diapers so I can't say that I will switch brands. Great price for great day-time diapers, just don't hold up at night.
Alexandria P.
Hudson, FL
I just started using these diapers a month ago and really like them! They are good for the price no leaks yet and they hold up well over night. They are very soft and move well with my active one year old.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??