Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Camille C.
Glenview, IL
Its absorbent, cheap and not thin the only cons is its not odor protection compare to the leading brand but otherwise affordable. Got it free from influenster. I would recommend it to moms who wants to save and frugal like me.
Michelle A.
Porter Ranch, CA
We’ve been using the #BRUdiapers that we received a coupon for a FREE package of from #Influenster. I bought the size 5 and they are quite comparable to the competitors brands. They were just as absorbent and flexible as the other brands and moved well with the very active 14 month old. No problems with leaks. #GotItFree
Stephanie H.
Hawthorne, NJ
The babies r us diapers are lightweight, soft, and feel thinner then other brands I've used but are very absorbent and fit well. Worth the price and definitely recommend. I received these diapers to try for my honest review.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
Didn't love them, didn't hate them. We had a couple of blow outs, which hasn't happened in a while. But they were super cheap so who knows, maybe it's worth it? Probably won't be driving all the way to babies r us to get more
Beverly W.
Sterling Hts, MI
They where a pretty good diaper they didn't leak and they held up pretty good. If your in a jam they are cheap to buy. My son skin is sensitive to a lot of diapers and they didn't break him out and thats a good thing for me.
Tristicia K.
Received complementary coupon for diapers from influenster. They have such cute designs and a stretchy waistband for a better fit. Will be buying for my nephew who is due in May!! Much cheaper than huggies and pampers.
Carissa C.
boise, ID
I love how these diapers aren't bulky, or cheaply made and they absorb so well!! I've used them for 5+yrs now.. once my kids hit the wiggle stage I will only use Babies R Us or Pampers nothing else seem to hold up to all their wiggling.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I actually really like these! This VoxBox was my first time trying them and I will def buy these after this! No problem with leakage or rashes or anything! Very effective! Would definitely recommend to other parents!
Sonia L.
These were alot better than I thought, they hols up over night pretty good, I was lucky enough to he chosen to get te complimentary coupon for a free pair and I'm very happy I was chosen I love the diapers they work great
Kendall T.
Springfield, KY
Have only used for a couple of days comparing to other diapers and for the price they are fine. I'm not sure how they will compare to top brands but I plan to keep using and reviewing! I would probably buy/use again!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??