Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #23 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Christina A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good diapers for the price. I was a little skeptical at first but I needed up really liking them. I would definitely recommend them and I would definitely purchase some. I told all my friends that have babies in diapers still about them.
Great leak protection from explosive blowout! Cute pattern and very absorbent. I received these diapers for free for testing purposes. These diapers have changed my mind about store brand diapers. Definitely will purchase again. Oh and I bought a size 3 and they seem to fit well and were comparable to brand names ones I typically buy.
amanda r.
Queens Vlg, NY
I received my first pack free from babies r us / influenster. I was a little worried about using them. Looks and feels flimsy, as if it wouldn't hold up over night. But to my surprise they where great. No leaks held up great. My son has sensitive skin, diapers cause no reaction on his skin. I will continue to buy this product.
Danielle S.
Davisburg, MI
We got these diapers free of charge from babies r us and have used them for a couple of days. I found that these diapers were comparable to huggies brand. During the daytime when we change my sons diaper frequently I saw that these diapers preformed great. During the night is where I saw the most leaking. These diapers only last for about 8hrs for my 6 month old. I might buy these in the future but only use them for daytime/short nap use at this point.
Sweta S.
Bellevue, WA
i love the diapers that fir my son so comfortably and fits the every size i bought right from birth and has every need a baby needs for protection and skin safety ,i like the pants that i am using for my toddler,i will always buy again
Lynnette D.
At first I was thinking no way that the diapers would hold up. At night time I put one on him and no leaks. The prices on the diaper are good too. The fit was great They seem lighter then pampers. A couple dollars cheaper then pampers. They have cute designs too. Thank you influenster for letting us test this product for free
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers are pretty good. I would compare them to Luvs. They still just don't stand up to Huggies Little Mover diapers. My daughter wears a size 4 or 5. They would be great for smaller sizes who don't pee so much. Worth a try!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was so glad when I found these diapers. They are a great quality and super affordable. We used these when my son was constantly in diapers to when he only wore them in bed. They are very durable and we never had an issue with them!
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
I received these diapers free to try, but I'm so glad I found them. They work great, no leaks, which I have had an issue with with other name brand diapers. They also come with cute designs and are nice and soft. Would buy again.
Camille C.
Glenview, IL
Its absorbent, cheap and not thin the only cons is its not odor protection compare to the leading brand but otherwise affordable. Got it free from influenster. I would recommend it to moms who wants to save and frugal like me.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??