Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Jessica S.
Lawrenceville, GA
These diapers held up very well in the overnight test. No leaks and they are priced really well. Will definitely be looking at comparing these to my current Luvs diapers. I received a package for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Brittany C.
I really liked using these diapers. They're better than Huggies. They're about the same price. I noticed no leaking with these. Of course the quality of diaper isn't too great and neither is the design but for the price these did the trick.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
O can't believe this diapers aren't big brand and are good quality! These diapers are one of the few diapers I trust with my daughter because they do the price right and are affordable. I would buy again and recommend to my friends and family.
Priscilla R.
Yucaipa, CA
Love how absorbent the new and improved babies r us diapers are. I was able to try them out for free through influenster and was impressed at how well they held up and didn't leak like some of the other brands that I have used. I will definitely be using these again!!
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Let me start by saying, we have always used huggies. We love them!
I was very skeptical of trying these diapers but they really surprised me. There was no leaks or blow outs! I will be buying these again and i recommend them to everyone!
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work great for during the day outings. At night they tend to be a little leaky. They're really affordable, and easy to find. I recommend for short trips, I would buy it again. But just be sure to have another type near by for over nights
Christina A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good diapers for the price. I was a little skeptical at first but I needed up really liking them. I would definitely recommend them and I would definitely purchase some. I told all my friends that have babies in diapers still about them.
Katie C.
Sugar Land, TX
Not all diapers are created equal, as most parents know. Cheap diapers tend to be stiff and paper-like, and not worth the money. These surprised me because the quality is pretty good! They seem to run small but that hasn't been an issue.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received these for free from BRU and Influenster for sampling purposes. I was very happy with these diapers for many reasons. The designs are cute, they are very affordable and work just as great as a pamper!! I highly recommend these diapers!
Britainey B.
Lawrenceville, GA
We got these diapers due to the Brunnew diapers mailer . U was hesitant at first because my daughter gets diaper rash from certain diapers bc she has very sensitive skin. These diapers were better than expected. They had a great fit and the texture was so durable I couldn't tell she used the bathroom sometimes. Id definitely use again
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??