Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
I receive these diapers complementary from influenster . They are good quality and an excellent price point. We didn't experience any leaks or blowouts I was very impressed. I would most definitely buy again recommended for a bunch at shoppers especially.
Laura S.
Canal Fulton, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the diapers! I have only used "name brand" diapers, so I was a little worried. I used them on my three year old for night time, and my 1 year old for all day. They fit great, no issues with leaking (which is fantastic,) no strange smells, all in all great diapers! I highly recommend, and will be purchasing!
Jennifer T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great price for diapers but the diapers aren't the best of quality. Their no where near as soft as pampers probably a little more rougher than huggies and it also cause my little one to rash. I wouldn't really recommend this to other parents who have babies with sensitive skin and I wouldn't use these overnight either as they tend to quickly get full.
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
These diapers seem to be ok for the price point. I would say they compare most closely to Luvs as far as quality and design. I didn't have any issues with them. They are thin, but kept my baby dry. Probably wouldn't buy again only because I prefer Huggies.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are cute, trim, absorbent, and budget friendly. I gave them 5 stars because they are comparable to other value brand diapers. They are a great alternative even if you aren't on a budget. Love the improvements compared to the previous version.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
I used to use luvs... i have for all 3 of my boys but I never knew that babies r us had their own brand of diapers I would have never tried them if not for Influenster n i love them... they hold up through the night n don't sag! 2 thumbs up for sure!
alisha a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Disappointed. The absorption is alright and they are shaped lounge huggies but they smell. My daughter lasted 2 days in these before we switched back to pampers. Wanted to like these but didn't. Happy that they were free in my BRU VOXBOX. I do not recommend.
Jessica B.
N Charleston, SC
These diapers are great!! My son loves them they are very comfortable and a little stretchy. He pees a lot at night and these hold everything in pretty well. He's 3 and there working great on him. I would buy again and I would reccomend to a friend!
Victoria J.
Abbeville, LA
I typically use LUVs diapers as a less expensive choice in diapers. They are about the same price for the same amount of diapers. Unfortunately the BRU diapers aren't as soft as LUVs and they don't hold liquid as well. I will not be switching brands.
Jessica S.
Lawrenceville, GA
These diapers held up very well in the overnight test. No leaks and they are priced really well. Will definitely be looking at comparing these to my current Luvs diapers. I received a package for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??