Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #29 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
Bargain diapers are always nice, I love these diapers and will be buying in the future. They are great quality in a range of sizes perfect for babies who grow like weeds.
I received these diapers for testing purposed but my review is my own thoughts on the product.
Ashley L.
Trenton, OH
Great product! We did not experience any leaks or tears during use. My daughter is allergic to a lot of diapers and we had no problems with these. I would recommend them to anyone with a Babies "R" Us nearby. They are very cost effective.
Kat M.
So i tried these thanks to @influenster for a free pack! #BRUnewdiapers worked pretty well! I only use disposable diapers at night because he is such a heavy wetter! They did very well and he didn't have issues with allergies to them at all. The back of the diaper had a tighter waistband so he didn't leak out of the back! All in all they are great and affordable.
Tiffanie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got these diapers for my son for free for testing purposes courtesy of Influenster. I actually thought these worked great. They look really cute and are well made. They covered well and had great elastic to it. I thought the absorbency was also great. Definitely a brand I will buy.
Cherish B.
Modesto , CA
Diapers work very well, no leaks with my 2 year old. They do seem to be cheaply made and a few of the tabs have ripped off of ours. For the price, I would rather just buy the name brand that I am used to, since there is only a few cents difference in price.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I usually purchase huggies and Pampers diapers for my son, but when I received the coupon I said why not and I was impressed with the Babies R Us diapers. I loved everything about them I recommended them to numerous friends and I will be purchasing more soon.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I was so surprised to love these diapers. My son has not had a leak once since using them, and they haven't caused any type of rash! They fit him very well. I was able to try these diapers thanks to the Babies R Us voxbox but I definitely plan to purchase more!
Leticia  D.
Katy, TX
Usually I don't don't store brand diapers but these are great! They are durable and stretchy! Holds a lot! Seems like my son likes them and comfortable in them! I would definitely recommend to friends!
Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
These diapers seem to be ok for the price point. I would say they compare most closely to Luvs as far as quality and design. I didn't have any issues with them. They are thin, but kept my baby dry. Probably wouldn't buy again only because I prefer Huggies.
Jessica T.
I really love the Babies R Us brand diapers! They fit well and don't leak! The stretchy waistband assures that my daughter is comfortable at all times. Compared to other store brands, I found that these were decent and worth the price. Would buy again.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??