Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I was so surprised to love these diapers. My son has not had a leak once since using them, and they haven't caused any type of rash! They fit him very well. I was able to try these diapers thanks to the Babies R Us voxbox but I definitely plan to purchase more!
Kat M.
So i tried these thanks to @influenster for a free pack! #BRUnewdiapers worked pretty well! I only use disposable diapers at night because he is such a heavy wetter! They did very well and he didn't have issues with allergies to them at all. The back of the diaper had a tighter waistband so he didn't leak out of the back! All in all they are great and affordable.
Tiffanie P.
Jber, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got these diapers for my son for free for testing purposes courtesy of Influenster. I actually thought these worked great. They look really cute and are well made. They covered well and had great elastic to it. I thought the absorbency was also great. Definitely a brand I will buy.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I usually purchase huggies and Pampers diapers for my son, but when I received the coupon I said why not and I was impressed with the Babies R Us diapers. I loved everything about them I recommended them to numerous friends and I will be purchasing more soon.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
My husband I love these diapers for our 5 month old, we have been buying them for her since she was 2 months old! They feel so much more sturdier than Walmart's Parents Choice diapers and we have absolutely no problems with leaking even during the night!
Laura S.
Canal Fulton, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the diapers! I have only used "name brand" diapers, so I was a little worried. I used them on my three year old for night time, and my 1 year old for all day. They fit great, no issues with leaking (which is fantastic,) no strange smells, all in all great diapers! I highly recommend, and will be purchasing!
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
I receive these diapers complementary from influenster . They are good quality and an excellent price point. We didn't experience any leaks or blowouts I was very impressed. I would most definitely buy again recommended for a bunch at shoppers especially.
Leticia  D.
Katy, TX
Usually I don't don't store brand diapers but these are great! They are durable and stretchy! Holds a lot! Seems like my son likes them and comfortable in them! I would definitely recommend to friends!
Jessica T.
I really love the Babies R Us brand diapers! They fit well and don't leak! The stretchy waistband assures that my daughter is comfortable at all times. Compared to other store brands, I found that these were decent and worth the price. Would buy again.
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
These diapers seem to be ok for the price point. I would say they compare most closely to Luvs as far as quality and design. I didn't have any issues with them. They are thin, but kept my baby dry. Probably wouldn't buy again only because I prefer Huggies.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??