Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
I received a package of BabiesRUs new diapers free from Influenster to test for my daughter. All opinions are my own. When I first opened the package they seemed thin and flimsy, and I was curious as to how well they would hold up compared to other name brand diapers. But we did not have any issues with leaks, even overnight. Since the diaper wasn't so big and bulky, it allowed my daughter to move around more freely when she walked or crawled. The diapers had cute, fun designs on them, which is always a plus. Overall, I was really impressed and I will definitely continue to buy these diapers for my daughter.
Lindsay T.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I received a pack of diapers free for testing purposes. I have been a strictly HUGGIES brand mama but I have been pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Babies R' Us brand diapers. They held the "pee" without leaking all over like some competitive brands do. They were also VERY soft and small so my baby didn't look like she had a big bulky diaper on. My daughter also has been very sensitive to different brands of diapers and a week in and these diapers haven't been an issue! I am so happy I was able to test these - I will be saving money! I definitely will be purchasing these in the future!
Mallory W.
Midlothian, VA
I received a package of Babies R Us diapers free to review. The diapers feature a cute design and have the wetness indicator stripe that is helpful. There is a stretchy waistband that fits snuggly around baby's belly.

Overall, these diapers did not work for us. The size 2 diapers are smaller than other size 2 diapers we use. My son is 5 months old and 15-16 lbs. We might have had better luck with size 3. My son blew out every single one of these diapers. I was doing poo laundry every day when wearing these. I ended up giving them to a friend to try because I didn't want to just throw them away.
Anna W.
Atlanta, GA
I received these diapers for free to test out and review. The over all fit is nice and snug however we have already had two leaks out the side and down the leg which I don't normally have with my regular brand.

Also while they are absorbent, they do not keep my baby dry enough, even if changing frequently. In ten months he has only had two diaper rashes and this second one with the Babies R Us brand is the worst he's ever had. I would never suggest these for overnight use.

Overall fine for the price and value, but if your baby had sensitive skin and is prone to rash, I would avoid these.
Tamega D.
Darlington, SC
I am glad to try out these Babies R Us Diapers for free from Influenster. I like how they fit and absorbs very well. I like how reasonably priced for $7.99 and the quantity you get is more than other brands I tried in a size 5. I would recommend these to my family and friends to tryout on their babies/toddlers. I haven't experienced any rashes which is great. I am very pleased at the quality of this brand of diapers. I enjoyed testing these Babies R Us Diapers out.
Tara S.
MILLVILLE, NJ
I received Baby R Us diapers as a free sample for an honest and unbiased review.I liked these diapers but was not overall fond of them..They had a cute animal design which she loved.They worked well with leaks,but began to sag after my daughter went potty.They will work great for shorter period but do not recommend as a overnight diaper.Not one of my better experiences but not one of my worst either.Other than the puffiness,the diaper still held together very well.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
First things first I received a coupon form Influenster to try these diapers out for my daughter for free for testing purposes only. But first of all I loved the design on the front as it was bright and colorful and it's always nice to see that a child is smiling happily. Next the quality of the diapers was really nice and had a nice strong hold with no leaks for the busy little girl who loves to run. It also worked great on her that she didn't break out in a rash due to her being really sensitive plus the price tag for these diapers was really good with their high quality,
Rebekah L.
Not a fan. I got these diapers for free thanks to Influenster. They are definitely a cheap option however they are not the best quality. My son's diaper leaked, especially overnight. They also do not hold odor very well, even the wet diapers smelled which my choice diapers do not. Even before putting them on my son, the smell of the diaper itself smelled like plastic that sat in a smoker's house...Which is the best way I can describe it, even though that's an odd description. I'll be sticking to my more expensive diapers that are delivered to my door on a monthly basis.
Daijza C.
I received these diapers for free as a part of a contest so I was very excited to buy. I have 3 kids 2 still in diapers so I'm always on the lookout for a less expensive brand. I got these for my 2 years old and I think they're ok for the price. They hold well throughout the day, and at night as well. He sleeps for 10 hours and when he wakes up he's not wet from an overspill. So I would definitely buy and recommend this brand for a toddler. Now I don't know about for an infant, because they wet more so I'm sure these diapers will not hold up that we'll for bedtime.
Amanda R.
i have a 1.5 year old and these diapers work perfect for him. i was a little worried about the quality because they felt a little thin and it didn't seem like a high quality material. However, they have held up well - through hard bms & more squishy ones. I have also had him try these overnight and they work just as well as Huggies or Luvs brand! I would purchase them if the store I have was closer but I also have a membership at Sam's Club and you just can't beat their prices! But these were definitely on par with all the other brands and I would definitely recommend them! I did receive a free coupon from Influenster for testing purposes :)
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??