Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #27 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Brooke P.
Crossett, AR
I love these diapers. I purchased the size 4. They were a perfect fit for my baby girl. She could wear them during the day while she played or during nap time as well. They have a awesome absorbency so we had no issues with leaks during long nap hours. The designs were very cute as well.
Tequila F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I Love Babies r us diapers, they are better for leaks than the other expensive name brand diapers. I will recommend this diapers to everyone. I would buy these diapers again.

I received this diapers for testing purpose for free from Influenster, all opinions are mines.
Kristin H.
Hamilton, OH
I received the free diaper coupon from influenster and I honestly wasn't very impressed. My son is just a little over a year old so he moves around a lot and sleeps through the night. The diapers leaked even though I followed our normal routine. And they leaked during his playtime outside. Cute looking diapers and they didn't give him a rash but over all they didn't work for us
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Okay so I got a free pack of these through my #BRUNewDiapers campaign and I was happy to be chosen. I'm always looking for new and better diapers. These were good and he didn't leak out of them. Kind of comparable to Luvs IMO, but I like Luvs. They are soft and don't leave marks on my little guy. I would buy again because of the price point and they worked just fine for us!
Danielle T.
These diapers are a lot better than I expected. I've always used pamper with my children. I expected these to leak, which they didn't! They are very reasonably priced and a bunch in the package. Only thing I didn't like was they were a little rough. I will buy again though!
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
We really liked these Babies R Us diapers! I find that store brand diapers tend to be better than the "name brand" so happy to have gotten to try these for FREE thanks to influenster! We will be recommending these to our mama friends! They remind me a lot of Huggies!
Alaina Y.
Monessen , PA
Love them! I was so pleasantly surprised ...I got them for free thanks to Influenster an babies r us and I love them an I'm very picky about diapers I'm ver brand loyal but I may start buying these instead I honestly can say I have nothing bad to say about them!!
Robyn K.
These were pretty good diapers. Kept her dry and didn't cause a rash like some other diapers tend to do.
The only complaint I had was the sizing is a little off but my kid is huge so maybe that had something to do with it.
Thanks @Influenster for letting me try these out!
Chelsea N.
Winston Salem, NC
I typically use Luvs and only Luvs with my year old baby. But after trying Babies "R" Us diapers I could see myself using theirs occasionally! Very soft, dependable and not much more on price. Only wish they were sold in other stores to make it more convenient.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are by far the most comfortable and easy on the soft and sensitive skin of my baby . i love the fact that these are super absorbing . i have been using them long back for my kid .
I was selected to receive these diapers complimentary for testing purposes.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??