Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
I reviewed these complimentary to try on my 8 month old. He wears a 3! The diapers are overall wonderful. They fit more snugly than his usual brand, so that's the only thing that I would see being an issue if you had a chubbier baby. Overall, though, I really enjoyed these!
Reggie H.
Veedersburg, IN
Disappointing. I liked the price, print, fit, absorption, scent free. However, these diapers were SO ROUGH i wont buy them again. I do not want to put those hard cardboard feeling diapers on my baby again. Not impressed. Make them softer though and i would definitely try again.
JoAnna M.
Was honestly totally surprised by these diapers! My little guy seemed to like them and feel comfortable, they didn't really leak & are proved great. I think we mag have had 1 accident which happened in the diaper he wore to bed. I would definitely recommend giving them a try!
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received these free from Influencer. #BRUNewDiapers I got the size four for my tank baby. She's currently having some loose poop issues, and these diapers have so far held up. Her pee seemed to come close to the edges which makes me nervous. I normally use Pampers Swaddlers and my husband won't use diapers that don't tell him when they are dirty! Price is right and the design is cute!
Sarah V.
Elk Grove , CA
I received a coupon to try these from influenster. I honestly was expecting the worst since store brands are horrible. They are on par with other diaper brand pricing. As for quality ehhh they aren't anything special. They are a little stiff but they did the job overall
Sylvia S.
Anderson, IN
These worked very well when my daughter was newborn/size 1. They weren't bulky. Left no rash. As she got bigger she started having bigger explosions and they just didn't work anymore unfortunately! They are comparable to Walmart's Parents's Choice diapers in my opinion!
Nicole O.
I got these diaper for free to try out and I have to say that I am pleasantly suprised. I typically use papers cruisers and these diapers are just as good if not better. They are great at absorbing everything! I have had problems with leaking with other diapers but these were great. I'll definitely buy them in the future. #influenster #brunewdiapers #brudiapers @influenster
Mariel S.
Anaheim, CA
I like that this diapers are thin and not so bulky but yet absorbent. My baby hasn't had any leaks yet so that's good! However they are not as soft as other name brands. The pattern is cute and gender neutral.
Tequila F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I Love Babies r us diapers, they are better for leaks than the other expensive name brand diapers. I will recommend this diapers to everyone. I would buy these diapers again.

I received this diapers for testing purpose for free from Influenster, all opinions are mines.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Okay so I got a free pack of these through my #BRUNewDiapers campaign and I was happy to be chosen. I'm always looking for new and better diapers. These were good and he didn't leak out of them. Kind of comparable to Luvs IMO, but I like Luvs. They are soft and don't leave marks on my little guy. I would buy again because of the price point and they worked just fine for us!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??