Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Michelle E.
I, too, received these diapers through the #BRUNewDiapers campaign, and so far so good. I like that they have cute designs and are stretchy but do not leak. They work as well as the Target store brand diapers I'm currently using, so the deciding factor will be price. Currently I get the best price for Target diapers and will continue to use those, but it's good to know the BRU diapers are there for backup.
Shannon R.
Greensburg, PA
I'm usually a Luv's user, but these are quite comparable and very well priced. The sizing is accurate; my 17 lb daughter fit in the size 3s perfectly. I do think the material feels very papery, very thin....but we never had a leak or blowout so I'm very happy.

I received one free package of Babies "R" Us diapers, size 3 through Influenster. I was not required or asked to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine.
Iveth R.
Queens Vlg, NY
Got my free package from #BRUNewDiapers campaign. My kid was really excited to start trying them. I can tell that they are hold up pretty well, but I have to agree that this diapers are a little rough to the touch. I usually don't buy store brand name products, but I will take this as my second choice in case I can't get my first.
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
Normally I don't like "off brand diapers" but these are pretty great. They seem to hold liquid pretty well. The only thing that could make it 5 star is making them strong enough to hold a heavy wetters load through the day. I change frequently but my little ones love to constantly pee!
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I did really like these! The patterns were really cute and we had no leaks throughout the night. They seem really flimsy but it didn't affect their use.
I would buy again, although I received my first pack from influenster
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
So far so good. I've tried generic brand in the past and haven't been happy with the leak protection, sagging sales, etc, but these babies r us in size 5 seem to fit my toddler well and don't seem to leak, even for overnight diapers. I am considering trying them on my 6 month old too!
Trudy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So for the same price as other brands you get more diapers per pack based on what I saw. My daughter is in the potty training stage, but at night i will use a diaper since she's not at the point of waking up at night to use the potty. We used these 2 nights in a roll and I'm very pleased
Cayla M.
Marietta, OH
I recieved a coupon for a free package of diapers. We had to use huggies on our youngest due to allergies. We used these diapers and loved them. She has had no allergic reaction they hold up to her walking and crawling and 12 hour nights of sleep. We will be using these from now on!
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
I received a coupon for these diapers, and was excited to try. They do their job fine- both jobs stay in tight. The only downfall is they feel flimsy and although they've never ripped, i worry about a diaper that might be in my bag breaking open on the way home. Hasn't happened yet.
JoAnna M.
Was honestly totally surprised by these diapers! My little guy seemed to like them and feel comfortable, they didn't really leak & are proved great. I think we mag have had 1 accident which happened in the diaper he wore to bed. I would definitely recommend giving them a try!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??