Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #23 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Jenn S.
San Diego, CA
I'm going to be honest and say I wasn't too hopeful for these diapers to be very good. I have had 4 kids in the past 7 years and off brand/store brand diapers never seem to hold up. I tried these hoping they would be ok for daytime. I accidentally put in on my 2 1/2 year old over night. We got up the next morning and I was shocked to see they had held up great all night. They are cute, soft, and actually fit well. I would definitely buy them again!!
karissa m.
Torrance, CA
I usually use huggies and these fit very similar. They have a stretchy back to prevent blowouts. They seem a little thin and the first poop my baby took they didnt handle it. The diaper leaked from the legs all over mommy on xmas eve :( we have still been using them and havnt had anymore issues! Definitely would use again
Katie C.
I was extremely surprised by these diapers! They were very soft and absorbent. my baby loved them and so did I! They fit him perfectly. very affordable price as well! I definitely would buy them again and recommend to anyone. I received the diapers free courtesy of Babies"R"Us & Influenster for sampling purposes. #BRUNewDiapers #Contest @BabiesRUs @Influenster
Yamilet P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received the voucher from influenster to try the new babies r us brand on my baby. I tried it on for a week and I have found that she leaks a lot through it and feels uncomfortable after a while when she is wet. I would not recommend these diapers. I will stick with pampers brand anytime .
Brenda C.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the bargain brand and by far this one is one of most reccomend I've used these previously and I just recieved my mailer for a Free pack. I couldn't be more excited. This is great especially for over night great leak protection. Defently a choice to consider for first time mom's and mom's on a budget.
Kali C.
Forked River, NJ
Very good diapers. They are very comparable to huggies and pampers. They hold up during the day, but at night they don't hold it all and I occasionally wake up with a leaky diaper. Good for people on a budget, then at night use an overnight diaper. Glad I got the free item from Influenster, to give these diapers a try!
Misty S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was lucky enough to get to try this through the #BRUNewDiapers campaign. I actually honest love these diapers and will be making a permanent switch to them. My daughter is an active 9month old and these seem to have a great stretch while she is cruising around. I have not had any leakage issues. I even used them over night with no issues. They have a softness that you don't get with other store brands. A very good quilty diaper.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received a coupon for free diapers from Influenster and really wasn't expecting anything great. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! The diapers were a little bulkier or stiff if that makes sense than what I'm used to. But for the price, you can't beat them. They kept my son dry overnight and did not leak at all.
Gabrielle E.
These diapers are awesome, not only are they available at a reasonable price, that work great too. My little girlies didn't mind wearing these, they're tough on diapers but these held up against their toughest attempts. I received one free package of Babies R Us diapers from Influencer for review purposes.
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use pampers on my child first off so I'm sorry if that's the only brand I can compare these diapers to. THEY CANT BE COMPARED! Both are in separate lanes! These pampers fall off my baby, I tried overnight and they'll literally fall off. I use them during the day, it absorbs well enough, feels cheap...
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??