Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #23 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Alisha B.
@babiesrus @influenster #BRUNewDiapers #contest
shoutout to Influenster and BRU for letting us try out their new diapers for FREE on the new babe coming in June. Overall I feel the quality is similar to that of Huggies or Pampers however the quantity is better. You get more for your money, that's for sure. They are soft and look to be well made.
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
I have to say they really hold up! No leaks, yay! The diaper design is gender neutral but does seem a little more girly. Only thing is I wish they were more eco friendly & closer to a nontoxic option. All in all, these are very affordable and hold up good. I'm happy I was able to test out these diapers in exchange for my review, I'd buy them again.
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have never tried these diapers until this opportunity with Influenster and I am totally in love with the quality and they do the job as well so good as pampers or Huggies or other brands and what I love about it is that you earn points towards a discount at babies r us
Brittany M.
Chesapeake, VA
These diapers are adorable and will work in a pinch but they didn't meet my expectations. My daughter peed out the diaper overnight which is something we don't deal with in our cloth diapers. They are very affordable. They didn't contain daughter's poop 😩. Definitely will use them as emergency backup diapers. Got these for free. Thanks Influenster!
carissa c.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are a great alternative to buggies or pampers. They match in quality and in my opinion have pretty cute designs too. They might not be as absorbent but with the money you save price wise it is worth it. We have yet to have any irritation or blow outs. This mommy approves!
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow , OK
These diapers are a great price for the quality that you get! No leaking or messiness when my little one is wearing these diapers! They also come in a super cute print!

Even those these diapers were free from a coupon I received for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. I will definitely be purchasing these on my own in the future!
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We were able to try a package of Diapers for free through Influenster. I was really impressed with the price, quality and quantity. Our baby has issues with leaking through Diapers in the night and we did not issues with this brand. No rashes or problems with the diaper fitting funny. They were great! We will buy again if we ever need to.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
These diapers are a great price. For $7.99 you got 32 (size 4). Pampers size 4 packs come with 28 and are roughly $9.99 where I purchase them. So, automatically these are a great deal. Still testing out the quality but so far so good. No leaks but I haven't used these overnight yet. I received these for free but all opinions are my own.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
The diapers by babies R Us were actually Good and my little one likes it wearing very much.. they are not too tight OR loose and fits perfectly.... They are breathable and have a stretchable waist band to give better fit.
Julie P.
Gilbert, AZ
Babies R Us diapers are not bad, but I don't love them. Firstly, they feel a little scratchy/not soft on the exterior. There's no special liner inside that seems to help wick moisture away. What I do like are the nice, stretchy tabs. It's a generous stretch which probably makes the diaper much more comfortable for baby. The absorption itself is pretty acceptable. Overall, it's not a bad product but it's not one that I'll likely buy. I would purchase it if it was heavily discounted, only. These I received for free in exchange for my honest feedback. I'm glad I got a chance to try them out, anyway. Thanks!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??