Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Alex B.
I received a complimentary coupon for a free package of Babies "R" Us diapers from influenster. I was very skeptical because my child is allergic to almost every diaper except for Pampers. We've been using babies R us diapers for almost 24 hours and he's still doing well with them. We haven't had a single leak yet and they fit him so well! I am definitely switching to these diapers right away!
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I received this item for free for my honest opinion. I never thought about using babies "r" us diapers before, however I was pretty impressed! I thought the quality was nice, didn't bother my little ones bottom. I also checked out the price, and they are very affordable.
However, leak protection could use some work. My son would wake up wet when wearing these to bed.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
I am actually pleasantly surprised with these. Usually store brand diapers feel cheap but these were actually relatively soft and super absorbent. They didn't irritate my son's bottom and held a crazy amount of pee (overnight he seems to put out an insane amount lol) I would definitely buy these if I was at babies r us but not sure I'd make a separate trip to purchase
Courtney D.
Marion, IA
I was very wary to try these. My son has really sensitive skin, and tends to blow out of everything but a certain brand. However, these seem to be very gentle on his skin & we haven't had a single issue with fit or hold! They have even contained his overnight amount with no leaks!!! I'm very happy with these and would consider getting more in a heartbeat!
Christina M.
Ellicott City, MD
After receiving the free coupon with Influenster to give these a try we've used them for the past week and have been pleasantly surprised! They fit exact like the Huggies crusers and we had no issues with night time leakage! The only thing I noticed is that when full it gets very bulky with a lot of liquid as compared to the other diapers, no leaking though!
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
I have always hard a time time finding diapers that my daughter isn't allergic to. She suffers from severe eczema and any little thing can trigger an outbreak...diapers being a big one! However Toys R diapers are our go to diapers! Thankfully she have never ever had a reaction to them ! the quality is great! Super absorbent, adorable patterns and super comfy for a toddler on the go !
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Softer feel than I expected them to be. It is a good buy for the price. They were effective for daytime but I don't know that I would trust them for night time, they don't seem to have the same absorbency that I get from pampers or buggies. I would still consider purchasing them for daytime use only as I like to use less expensive diapers during the day!
Eliza R.
El Monte, CA
These diapers do the job but they are not super absorbent to be used overnight and definitely do not last 12 hours as they claim. I find that they do leak in the morning when I get my son up and his legs are damp from pee. I would say they probably hold 8-9 hours realistically, depending on how much your little one pees. Also they do not have any odor control on these diapers, so when it's full of urine you can smell the pee and the scent is very strong. Not very impressed with these diapers.
Jaq  A.
Woodland Hls, CA
I was looking forward to trying a new baby product after receiving a pack of Babies R Us diapers for free from Influenster. I would've never thought to buy that particular store brand since I'm used to buying Huggies. I am impressed that they weren't flimsy or cheaply-made. No leaks except when my son had extra to drink before bedtime so I would stick to overnight diapers for him. But if you're looking for budget friendly diapers during the day, these would be a good idea. #BRUNewDiapers
Ariana R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I just got my #BRUnewdiapers last night and they are INCREDIBLE! I usually use Walmart brand diapers because they are amazing and affordable but after last night I think I might be hooked on Babies R Us brand! I am a co-sleeper so I was a bit wary about trying a new diaper at bed time, (I used those Honest diapers once over night and when my daughter rolled over on top of me in the middle of the night I ended up with pee in my face... -_-) but, not one problem and they didn't feel soggy and baggy in the morning. These are fantastic. Seriously, brand new customer right here! Thanks #Influenster ! I probably wouldn't have tried them without you!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??