Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Courtney D.
Marion, IA
I was very wary to try these. My son has really sensitive skin, and tends to blow out of everything but a certain brand. However, these seem to be very gentle on his skin & we haven't had a single issue with fit or hold! They have even contained his overnight amount with no leaks!!! I'm very happy with these and would consider getting more in a heartbeat!
Christina M.
Ellicott City, MD
After receiving the free coupon with Influenster to give these a try we've used them for the past week and have been pleasantly surprised! They fit exact like the Huggies crusers and we had no issues with night time leakage! The only thing I noticed is that when full it gets very bulky with a lot of liquid as compared to the other diapers, no leaking though!
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Softer feel than I expected them to be. It is a good buy for the price. They were effective for daytime but I don't know that I would trust them for night time, they don't seem to have the same absorbency that I get from pampers or buggies. I would still consider purchasing them for daytime use only as I like to use less expensive diapers during the day!
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
I have always hard a time time finding diapers that my daughter isn't allergic to. She suffers from severe eczema and any little thing can trigger an outbreak...diapers being a big one! However Toys R diapers are our go to diapers! Thankfully she have never ever had a reaction to them ! the quality is great! Super absorbent, adorable patterns and super comfy for a toddler on the go !
Jaq  A.
Woodland Hls, CA
I was looking forward to trying a new baby product after receiving a pack of Babies R Us diapers for free from Influenster. I would've never thought to buy that particular store brand since I'm used to buying Huggies. I am impressed that they weren't flimsy or cheaply-made. No leaks except when my son had extra to drink before bedtime so I would stick to overnight diapers for him. But if you're looking for budget friendly diapers during the day, these would be a good idea. #BRUNewDiapers
Eliza R.
El Monte, CA
These diapers do the job but they are not super absorbent to be used overnight and definitely do not last 12 hours as they claim. I find that they do leak in the morning when I get my son up and his legs are damp from pee. I would say they probably hold 8-9 hours realistically, depending on how much your little one pees. Also they do not have any odor control on these diapers, so when it's full of urine you can smell the pee and the scent is very strong. Not very impressed with these diapers.
Ariana R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I just got my #BRUnewdiapers last night and they are INCREDIBLE! I usually use Walmart brand diapers because they are amazing and affordable but after last night I think I might be hooked on Babies R Us brand! I am a co-sleeper so I was a bit wary about trying a new diaper at bed time, (I used those Honest diapers once over night and when my daughter rolled over on top of me in the middle of the night I ended up with pee in my face... -_-) but, not one problem and they didn't feel soggy and baggy in the morning. These are fantastic. Seriously, brand new customer right here! Thanks #Influenster ! I probably wouldn't have tried them without you!
Brittany M.
Chesapeake, VA
These diapers are adorable and will work in a pinch but they didn't meet my expectations. My daughter peed out the diaper overnight which is something we don't deal with in our cloth diapers. They are very affordable. They didn't contain daughter's poop 😩. Definitely will use them as emergency backup diapers. Got these for free. Thanks Influenster!
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
I have to say they really hold up! No leaks, yay! The diaper design is gender neutral but does seem a little more girly. Only thing is I wish they were more eco friendly & closer to a nontoxic option. All in all, these are very affordable and hold up good. I'm happy I was able to test out these diapers in exchange for my review, I'd buy them again.
Marianne K.
I received a coupon to try a pack of these diapers for free, and got the size 3. They were sized appropriately for my 17 lb, 4 month old, chunky leg boy. The diapers fit great around the waist and legs. We had no leaks! My breastfed baby can have crazy poo's and it was all contained. I really like the cute design on the diapers. Closures fit snug and were secure. Very plain smell, no chemical-type smell, which is very important to me. Overall, I am pleased with the diapers and would recommend them.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??