Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Ad L.
I think I've tried practically every diaper brand and this was surprisingly my favorite. It fit my baby really well and the sticky tabs for closing it were very easy to use and worked well. I want to say that the tabs were a joy to use but that sounds like a weird thing to say about diapers. The overall feel was also nicer than some of the other store/inexpensive brands I've tried (for example, Luvs usually works when I need it to but I find the overall feel a little thinner and coarser).
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
They remind me of the ever so popular honest co diapers. Which are so popular because of the prints and packaging. Not going to lie, I'll pay more for aesthetics lol. If Babies r us whipped up a variety of trendy prints women would be all over these. I got the coupon to sample these while relocating to a different state for hubs work. It was nice to have something that got me out of the house. I bought quite a few things for our newest arrival lol. These diapers are worth a try! Thanks for the opportunity to give them a go.
Sarah B.
I received the Babies R Us diapers from influenster for review purposes and I'm kinda glad I didn't pay out of pocket for them. My 6 month old wore the Babies R Us brand diapers for three nights in a row all three nights he woke up about 3 am soaking wet. I decided to switch back to the diapers we regularly use at night and had no problems. The diapers were fine during the day, but I see no point in buying diapers for daytime and nighttime.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don't recommend these diapers. They're too thin and feel like paper to touch, and I don't want "paper" to be in contact with my baby's skin. The diapers are poorly absorbent, to an extent that I was in need of changing my daughter's diaper immediately after she wet or soiled it. I mean if I waited even for 5 min or so, the thing would leak and stain my baby's clothes. Last, but not the least, these diapers gave my little one a rash.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
I received these for free from @influenster and I was extremely skeptical when I first opened the package. They are extremely thin and flimsy compared to the Huggies that I get. After being in them a week, my daughter only had one leak. Her bottom was wet in the mornings unlike her other diapers. As well, when comparing the price per diaper, these diapers are a little bit more expensive than the Huggies I buy through Costco. I personally won't be buying them.
Ashley L.
This was my first time using the babies r us brand of diapers. My daughter is 18 months and has very sensitive skin, I usually purchase pampers because they do not irritate her skin. The babies r us brand did irritate her skin a little so I do not think I would purchase them anymore just for that reason. If she did not have very sensitive skin though these diapers would be a good fit. They hold up very well through the night and the pricing is reasonable
Andrea G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great value for a great product!

I purchased the new Baby's R us brand diapers a few weeks ago, although when I used my voucher that I received from Influnster to review the product, I was treated poorly by a store cashier. After the first use of the diapers I must say I was truly surprised by the quality!
they're very absorbent and stands by the up to 12 hour protection claim.
The diapers are very flexible for my busy 1 year old and definitely purchase them again and I've already spread the word to my friends and family! :)
Davind T.
So I got these after receiving the free #BRUNewDiapers mailer. I've tried them overnight and love them (no leaks, yay!). I use Luvs, and Huggies on occasion, but these are more equivalent to Huggies in terms of fit and having the stretchy waist feature that I like. Very affordable option, and I've had no problems with skin irritation so far (my little one has eczema). No leaks, great fit, great price, cute designs!
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
I was given a free coupon for a pack of Jumbo diapers in exchange for my opinion. I am very open to trying different diaper brands, so I was excited to give Toys R Us brand a try! Well they did their job, but in an "Eh" way. They didn't absorb well, so we had leaks, constantly. I had to change an extra diaper to every one I changed of our other 2 brands we use. I will use them if someone happens to buy them for us, but I won't run out and buy them. They were just "Ok". But what didn't work for one doesn't mean the next will have the same problem, so I recommend everyone to at least try them out!
Amanda K.
I was super pumped to try these for free through influenster. My kiddo is 3 and on the autisim spectrum - his skin sensitivities are tough to work around when it comes to diapers and potty training has been a huge struggle. The Babies R Us diapers are similar in texture and fit to the walmart brand diapers which we use regularly. They have also held up over night pretty well. Price wise they look to be a little more expensive though.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??