Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Erika C.
Cleveland, OH
Love the price of these diapers. they seem a little scratchy material not as soft as say pampers swaddles , huggies snugglers, or target brand. My son has bad blow outs so this diaper helps with that due to the nice elastic band on the back love it. the material is more of the feel of a huggies snug and dry. it's a good diaper I like it... just wish it was a more soft material it does seem to irritate my son's skin. and one last note they don't give off a strong pee smell like I notice the huggies does
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Good diapers! They're very soft and my daughter seemed to have no problem with them (she's allergic to everything). The only issue I had was the size I feel the size was smaller than other brands..but maybe it's my big boned child...who knows...what I DO KNOW is I would definitely buy these diapers for sure! So whether you're a first time mom wondering which diapers you want to settle with or just a mom if 1-100 and want to switch it up....I would definitely say these are up there with the "name brand" nappys!!! Thanks babies r us!
Courtney W.
I received a coupon for a free pack of these and was a little skeptical about using store brand diapers- I just don't think the quality is as good as when you purchase from pampers, Huggies, or honest company. Was surprised at these though. They still feel cheapo like luvs and store brand but they hold a big load of breast fed baby poo. Usually in Huggies or pampers we have blowouts. The babies r us brand held it in like a champ. Super excited to have received these for free and them not suck.
Ad L.
I think I've tried practically every diaper brand and this was surprisingly my favorite. It fit my baby really well and the sticky tabs for closing it were very easy to use and worked well. I want to say that the tabs were a joy to use but that sounds like a weird thing to say about diapers. The overall feel was also nicer than some of the other store/inexpensive brands I've tried (for example, Luvs usually works when I need it to but I find the overall feel a little thinner and coarser).
Brie S.
Louisville, KY
They remind me of the ever so popular honest co diapers. Which are so popular because of the prints and packaging. Not going to lie, I'll pay more for aesthetics lol. If Babies r us whipped up a variety of trendy prints women would be all over these. I got the coupon to sample these while relocating to a different state for hubs work. It was nice to have something that got me out of the house. I bought quite a few things for our newest arrival lol. These diapers are worth a try! Thanks for the opportunity to give them a go.
Sarah B.
I received the Babies R Us diapers from influenster for review purposes and I'm kinda glad I didn't pay out of pocket for them. My 6 month old wore the Babies R Us brand diapers for three nights in a row all three nights he woke up about 3 am soaking wet. I decided to switch back to the diapers we regularly use at night and had no problems. The diapers were fine during the day, but I see no point in buying diapers for daytime and nighttime.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I don't recommend these diapers. They're too thin and feel like paper to touch, and I don't want "paper" to be in contact with my baby's skin. The diapers are poorly absorbent, to an extent that I was in need of changing my daughter's diaper immediately after she wet or soiled it. I mean if I waited even for 5 min or so, the thing would leak and stain my baby's clothes. Last, but not the least, these diapers gave my little one a rash.
Andrea G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great value for a great product!

I purchased the new Baby's R us brand diapers a few weeks ago, although when I used my voucher that I received from Influnster to review the product, I was treated poorly by a store cashier. After the first use of the diapers I must say I was truly surprised by the quality!
they're very absorbent and stands by the up to 12 hour protection claim.
The diapers are very flexible for my busy 1 year old and definitely purchase them again and I've already spread the word to my friends and family! :)
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was my first time using the babies r us brand of diapers. My daughter is 18 months and has very sensitive skin, I usually purchase pampers because they do not irritate her skin. The babies r us brand did irritate her skin a little so I do not think I would purchase them anymore just for that reason. If she did not have very sensitive skin though these diapers would be a good fit. They hold up very well through the night and the pricing is reasonable
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
I received these for free from @influenster and I was extremely skeptical when I first opened the package. They are extremely thin and flimsy compared to the Huggies that I get. After being in them a week, my daughter only had one leak. Her bottom was wet in the mornings unlike her other diapers. As well, when comparing the price per diaper, these diapers are a little bit more expensive than the Huggies I buy through Costco. I personally won't be buying them.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??