Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
ishtar a.
RIVERBANK, CA
I honestly did not care for these at all. They moved. The tabs did not stick well. And they felt cheap. I was really looking forward to loving these but I was very disappointed ....
Danielle F.
Traverse City, MI
I'm pleasantly surprised by these diapers! They held up just as well as our go-to brand (Target's Up & Up) and the price is very comparable too. The diapers fit well around the waist, and the tabs hold very well. My only con is that the leg holes were a little big for my daughter ...who admittedly has skinny legs but when she pooped, some of it would be just on the verge of escaping out of the leg holes. They held up great overnight, no leaks while we were using them. I would recommend and buy again. I recieved these diapers free for testing purposes, but opinions and review are my own.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this product free for an honest review.
I normally use Luvs or cloth diapers. These are also another option I will compare prices and coupons for now. My 3 year old usually wears a size six lately and I couldn't find that size in the free bag, but the fives are actually stretchy and fit perfectly. This means more diapers in the pack as well. Also, no rashes on my sensitive skinned child. I am absolutely satisfied and hope to use this brand again.
brandy f.
Savage, MD
I would like to start by saying that i am a luvs mom all the way. I got a coupon from influenster for a pack of diapers from babys r us. And can i just say it deff meets up to its standards. I love them. They are inexpensive and a great quilty. Great for over night protections and i love the yellow strip that changes color when she is wet. Takes the guess work out of it. Thanks for a change to allow me to sample your product. I highly recommend this brand to anyone.
Hope C.
ORANGE, CA
I've haven't used any other brands besides Huggies in a very long time. I never knew Babies R Us even had their own brand of diapers! They're pretty good. I just bought my daughter some huggies so decided I would use the free ones sent for testing by Influenster for my son who we are currently trying to potty train. He wears a size 5 and they fit him pretty good. Only thing is they didn't absorb his pee all the way and we had some leakage incidents. It could just be that my son drinks a lot but this is my opinion of them. Thank you so much for them!
Jennifer W.
Gastonia, NC
I loved my #BRUNewDiapers. My daughter has juvenile arthritis and her lower back is often very sore and sensitive as a result. She is also allergic to many disposable diaper brands. I was a bit hesitant to try these diapers, but I'm glad I did. They have an elastic waist that allows for freedom of movement and lots of comfort. Unlike many diapers, the elastic waist didn't press uncomfortably against her spine, causing pain where there is inflammation. These were some comfy and held up so well to her night time pee-pees that we switched brands.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Received this produce for free from influenster and they're so awesome compared to the ones I've been using. They keep baby dry for at least 4 hours, I usually never let a pamper go that long without changing so it could possibly be longer . The only reason I didn't give a 5 star is because I don't have a toys r us within my city. I have to drive 45 mins to one and sometimes it's a little inconvenient. Other than that great pampers
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
Ive gotten these diapers when they go on a super sale during black friday. Theyre not the most amazing diapers but they get the job done and for the price i couldnt complain!
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
I am so surprised at these diapers! I received these free from influenster to try and review! The best part about these diapers Is the stretch! I love how they stretch which makes the diaper comfortable for my baby! The tabs are durable and don't break easily compared to other brands! They don't sag when wet and hold moisture for a very long time! I love these diapers and my baby seems comfortable in them too!
Sarah H.
Farmington, UT
I was pretty disappointed in these diapers. I regularly purchase Target diapers and these were about an inch shorter in the waist. This is a problem especially for belly sleeping babies as they tend to wet a lot in the front. I refused to put my baby in these overnight. I did like the "elastic" around the legs. I didn't like how there wasn't a moisture strip to tell if the baby is wet or not. I would not recommend these diapers to anyone. I received these diapers free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??