Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use the target brand diapers. This diapers are adorable but the quality in my opinion were not up to par with the target diapers. Target often runs great gift card promotions with their diapers as well so I tend to go for those. The quality of the diaper is decent but I cannot leave my son in one overnight without a little bit of leakage. These hold up better than Luvs though. The designs are cute but kind of remind me of cheap diapers. It would be cute if they had classier designs on them. Over all these are fine for on the go or day use but not something I'm totally in love with.
beranize e.
Honestly i was very iffy about trying these diapers, i havent had much luck with store brand diapers. My son has sensitive skin and gets a rash very quickly. If i hadnt gotten a coupon to try these out for free i wouldve kept walking past them. Im extremely happy i received one because these diapers are surprisingly great! My absolute favorite thing about these diapers is the elastics they created a perfect fit for my son all around making sure nothing leaked. Would definitely continue to purchase these and thats saying a lot from someone who cloth diapered the first three month and then switched to organic diapers because of babys skin. My cons are that theboutside feels like paper, theyre a little thin although that didnt take from its absorbancy at all! And they also run a little small my son is chubby and wears a size 5 although these fit perfectly a six wouldvr given him a little more room imo. However my son never got a single rash and these got the job done i cant ask for more.
Shawna B.
Apple Valley, MN
I received a free package of the babies r us diapers from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. I was super excited to try these diapers since I had never tried them before. Upon opening them they seem like your a average diaper, cute print, no funny smells. I have twins that are almost two so I used them on them. They didn't seem bad at first, they got a little more soggy faster than our normal diapers. After a few uses though both my girls got diaper rash. I had to stop using them and unfortunately won't be purchasing them again. My girls don't get diaper rashes easily and cleared right up when we went back to our usual diapers. These might be great for other people but they didn't work out for us.
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
I redeemed my coupon for size 1 diapers for my 6 week old. She is 10 pounds & these fit perfectly. They were $7.99 which is an awesome price for a jumbo pack of 50! I would save about $4 compared to the brand I bought previously. (Yes! I have switched to BRU diapers now!) The material feels comfortable, defiantly not cheaply made. I like the designs, they are cute! I change my daughter every 2-3 hours depending if she's used the bathroom or not (or went #2!) and these passed the test! They hold up strong at night and during the day! These are a must have for mamas!
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received a complimentary coupon from influenster for a pack of the new Babies R Us diapers. My daughter was fascinated by the cute little animal print they come in. I've had issues with store brand diapers in the past where they leak or seem to not fit right around the waist area and these diapers did more than I expected. No leaks, they look and feel comfortable on my 2yr old and are affordable. Also they have them on sale this week. Great stock up price! Most stores NEVER have diaper sales.
Ashley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Terrible . I am so mad I bought a big box of these. Hoping they will let me return them . They just don't work very well . They are disappointing for diapers x I would not recommend these to parents to use .
Marlie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received these for free from Influenster & BRU in exchange for my unbiased review. We have tried various diapers throughout my daughter's life (all 18 months of it LOL), and I have to say that I do like these diapers as a "budget" diaper. They do hold up well to both leakage and blowouts. Additionally, the price is pretty good. The leg holes are a little looser, but they do not lend themselves to leaks--also, sometimes I do like them looser if my little one is getting dry skin as it can prevent chafing. My biggest complaint is that these diapers are not soft and do not feel as though they are good quality. I would recommend these, however, I do prefer Aldi brand diapers if I'm going that route.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I was skeptical at first about these diapers.
I didn't think they would hold a candle to the Pampers I've only ever used with my baby #2.
But I was very pleasantly surprised that these diapers are every bit as good (of not GREAT) as the pampers! They wear comfortably (I'm guessing as there have been no complaints haha) and they have yet to leak even once. I'm always looking for the more budget friendly options when I make my purchases,and these are a no brainer decision!
*I received this item for free from Influenster for testing purposes. All thoughts are unbiased and completely my own.
Carla P.
Perris, CA
First of all thank you to influenster for the free diapers!! Always a much needed product. So heres the good news. For the price they are good I compare them to the parenthood diapers. They work great for overnight! They are not bulky as in it doesn't look like your child has already done his/her business already. So here's the bad news idk If it's just my toddler who has a good metabolism lol but when she goes number two the diapers don't hold it in. But maybe I have to keep giving them a try so I will go and buy another pack to check again.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
So, these diapers are pretty good especially for the price! We haven't had any pee leaks (boy number 2 over here and we are pretty dedicated to huggies), but we did have a poop leak a little (never happens with huggies). I think these are really good for the price! I wish they had an extra little velcro tab for walkers like my little one because he is able to pull the edges up easily if he is just wearing pants. Other than that, they are pretty good! Nice and roomy, true to size, and no weird chemical smell or anything! Plus they have a cute design :) I got these free to try through influenster, but I have used them previously when my little man was first born.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??