Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #23 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Dominque P.
They are not very durable and fell apart after a number 2. I would not purchase again. For one urination they are fine but other than that I would not recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Whiteville , NC
The store I went to didn't have the size I needed, but since I live an hour away, I got the next size up. But they look like they are great quality and cute animal designs.
Megan K.
Henderson, NV
I was surprised at how well these diapers held up compared to name brands. They were extremely affordable and we had no issues with leaks or fit. I'd buy them again.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product! Thanks to Influenster I was able to test these on my 2 year old and he told me they were comfy :)

They held up great during his busy day! Will definitely keep using!
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
I cloth diaper my baby during the day, but at night we use disposables to ensure against leaking. We typically use Target's Up&Up brand diapers and think they're great — especially for the price (around $0.15 a diaper).

These Babies R Us diapers are definitely a match in quality. No leaking, no tabs tearing off so far. And in one way they beat the Target diapers — the tabs are extra long and the waistband extra stretchy, making it very easy to get just the right fit on my big baby. So I'm very happy with these diapers.

My one complaint is the price — at $0.25 a diaper, these may be on par with or cheaper than name brand diapers (Pampers, Huggies, etc.), but they're no match for Target's house brand. For that reason, I'll stick with Target.
Kimberly L.
Gardner, MA
The babies r us brand diapers are comparable to other diapers in the same price point. They don't hold as much as our preferred brand diapers, but those cost considerably more so it is not a deal breaker for me. For the price of these, they definitely get the job done. They are not bulky at all and the velcro stays put even with my very active 2 year old running around all day long. I did find that if my son fell asleep in them and was wearing a diaper for a longer time that was full of pee, it would tend to leak through the outer layer of the diaper, making his pants wet. That being said, I would not use these as "night time" diapers, but they are more than sufficient to use during the day and they are great for someone on a budget.
Yesenia R.
Waterbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aside from Pampers Swaddlers these are the only diapers I will use on my little one ! They are super absorbent & so soft ! I've never had a problem with them giving my little one a rash ! & the price is just amazing!!
Lauren P.
I think for the price of these the quality is nice and absorbent! Thank you influenster for allowing us to try these for free. It opens our eyes up to different options. We will definitely be buying these ourselves!
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use the target brand diapers. This diapers are adorable but the quality in my opinion were not up to par with the target diapers. Target often runs great gift card promotions with their diapers as well so I tend to go for those. The quality of the diaper is decent but I cannot leave my son in one overnight without a little bit of leakage. These hold up better than Luvs though. The designs are cute but kind of remind me of cheap diapers. It would be cute if they had classier designs on them. Over all these are fine for on the go or day use but not something I'm totally in love with.
beranize e.
Honestly i was very iffy about trying these diapers, i havent had much luck with store brand diapers. My son has sensitive skin and gets a rash very quickly. If i hadnt gotten a coupon to try these out for free i wouldve kept walking past them. Im extremely happy i received one because these diapers are surprisingly great! My absolute favorite thing about these diapers is the elastics they created a perfect fit for my son all around making sure nothing leaked. Would definitely continue to purchase these and thats saying a lot from someone who cloth diapered the first three month and then switched to organic diapers because of babys skin. My cons are that theboutside feels like paper, theyre a little thin although that didnt take from its absorbancy at all! And they also run a little small my son is chubby and wears a size 5 although these fit perfectly a six wouldvr given him a little more room imo. However my son never got a single rash and these got the job done i cant ask for more.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??