Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a coupon for a free package of diapers, but they don't carry size 6 in the package at my store. Had to get a smaller size as a gift. Would have loved to have tried these diapers.
Emily K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Babies-R-Us diapers are a good product and hold up well. I love the wetness indicator the diapers have and that they don't leak. For the price I would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS
Loved these diapers, they are well made, and the loved the print on them, so cute, no leaks, they are sorta made like Huggies on the inside, and they are affordable. I would recommend
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
I received these free from BRU and Influenster. I was somewhat impressed as there were no leaks. The material seemed more flimsy than our usual Pampers and the velcro seems a little loose. I probably will not buy again but appreciated trying them.
Michelle W.
Kansas city, KS
Not bad. Quite a bit more 'scratchy' than the pampers we are used to. Makes my sons back turn red. Absorbs ok, really only good for daytime when he's getting changed every 3-4 hours.
Emily K.
We loved to be able to try the babies r us diapers! They were on par with other name brands for a better price. They were absorbent, and could keep up with my babies needs. I would definitely recommend babies r us brand diapers to any new mommies!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these diapers. They aren't "name brand" but they work well. No leaks for either of my girls. They have cute little designs on them. They are priced great, I always recommend these to new parents who think they have to buy the expensive stuff to get results.
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
For a store brand, affordable diaper, these aren't the worst we've tried. However, it didn't take long for these to start sagging and looking/feeling wet and needing to be changed.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I usually buy only Huggies brand but after trying Babies"r"us diapers I'm impressed. It's soft and durable. It looks like a winner for me and the price is very reasonable as well.
Krystal R.
Niagara Falls, NY
We really liked the quality and feel of these new diapers. They are thin and great for little movers while still able to hold a fair amount so no blowouts! Thanks for the free pack
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??