Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #28 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Emelizza L.
Pretty good diapers. I think the quality is just as good as other leading diaper brands. The patterns are very cute too. My son slept in them and the diaper held a lot of pee! I would recommend these diapers!
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
I didn't realize Babies R Us made diapers, but I'm glad I discovered them! We had experienced several blowouts with other brand name diapers, but these... these are great! I would definitely buy them again. They're competitively priced, work well, and they're soft on baby's bum!
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
I've been a devotee of another brand for years, but received a sample of these to try courtesy of Babies"R"Us and Influenster, in exchange for an honest review. Overall, I'm pretty happy with our experience. The diapers hold up to big messes, and they are soft and seem to be well made. The tabs are extra stretchy and a single size could likely last for a long time (making it easy to stock up and save on larger boxes!).

The only drawback we have is that they may be a bit big on the lower scale of things. A size 4 in other brands has been perfect for our petite 2.5yr old, who has big messes but still has a tiny waist (she still wears 12-18month pants). In these diapers, she's at the very bottom of the weight scale (similar to other brands), but unless we crossed the tabs over each other, they didn't quite fit snug enough to contain all messes, especially since she's constantly on the go (so the few leaks we have had came from around the leg).

I'd definitely try them again, but just see if a size smaller is better for us for now.
Bekah W.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am so pleased with Babies R Us for redesigning their diapers. I had tried their diapers two years ago, but they were ultra thin and had a tendency to leak. The NEW BRU diapers are very similar to Huggies Snug and Dry. They're absorbent, priced right, and hold up overnight!
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
Free diapers are always great! They were awesome because they were free, however they are not a brand I would personally purchase. I received a full package for free from influenster .#freediapers #BRU
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They are relatively thin, so I wouldn't use them overnight. I haven't left them on my baby long enough to tell if they'd give her a rash (I change her diaper every hour), but so far they've been good.
Jenna B.
fort myers , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i really did like these complimentary diapers from babaies r us. they are similar but better than huggies. my daughter had a bad reaction to huggies. i will buy BRU diapers in the future thanks to influenster.
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received these diapers free through Influenster and I LOVE THEM! They are super absorbent!! They are better than other brands I have bought! They are also very very affordable!!! I will most definitely buy again!!!
Erika V.
Le Grand , CA
I think they're ok. I got them for free so I can't complain too much. When I first got them they seemed pretty cheap. They are a little thin and do leak at times but still last throughout the night.
Amber W.
I have never used the babiesRUs brand of diapers before but thanks to Influenster i was able to receive a free pack. I wasn't sure what to expect but they seem to be pretty decent diapers and affordable as well.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??