Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #22 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn't expect much from it when I first got it and sure enough it isn't the best diaper out there. It does not fit very well and doesn't absorb the way it advertises. I would buy or recommend it especially to new moms.
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
I got them for my newborn and they worked great! I don't know how they'd hold up for older kids though. They're very affordable. For infants I'd say they're a good choice and that's what I'd recommend them for.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
So far these diapers seem to do their job. I feel like they are a little loose in the legs and it makes me nervous for any blow outs that may occur. But overall I've been happy with the quality of these diapers.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
These diapers are very thin and don't hold much my daughter even got a rash from them they are not made well you would think from a higher brand that they would be made better I do not recommend I did not like them
Lisa N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tried newborn size on my 2 week old with my influenster promotional coupon. No issues with blowouts or leakage. No rashes. Found the materials stiffer than pampers (swaddlers), most comparable to target up and up. Inconvenient for me to get to BRU for diapers, price isn't fantastic.
Danielle B.
I received a free coupon to try these and I wasn't convinced they would work but my son went through the whole night no diaper change and these did not leak or bust. I would definitely purchase them again
latonya c.
Kansas City , MO
So far today my baby girl has not wet through her diaper at all, I LOVE that and the fact it doesn't feel bulky on her. Awesome diapers from babies r us. Thank you Influenster for the sample to review 😍
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
I was really impressed with how good of a quality these diapers are. They were really absorbing and didn't irritate my little ones skin. Definitely surpassed my expectations and I will be buying these again!
Kat H.
Dallas, TX
I didn't realize Babies R Us made diapers, but I'm glad I discovered them! We had experienced several blowouts with other brand name diapers, but these... these are great! I would definitely buy them again. They're competitively priced, work well, and they're soft on baby's bum!
Emelizza L.
Pretty good diapers. I think the quality is just as good as other leading diaper brands. The patterns are very cute too. My son slept in them and the diaper held a lot of pee! I would recommend these diapers!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??