Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work well for the price. I think I'll stick to using pampers for now but if I'm ever running low I keep these as back ups! They look cute and fit nicely but are a bit thin. I received these complimentary from influenster to try.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a complimentary package of BRU diapers from BRU/Influenster- I have never used hen before until now and I love them! They are not much different than the Huggies I have used for several years. Hey are very absorbent and my son has not leaked through at all. He seems to be just as comfortable. Love the price!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I was pretty shocked to find how soft and absorbent this diapers were, my baby has a very sensitive skin and I thought this would give her a rash but she loved them and so did I!!!! Wonderful diapers I will buy them again definitely
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN
Great daytime diaper. These are great for my 18 month old during the day. He needs something more at night but that is with all babies in my opinion. I will definitely make the switch from name brand because of the price comparison
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
These are very similar to the Pampers that we currently use. They are nice and soft and of the sword a decent amount. We have no leaks so far with my 18 month old. I think the designs are cute and overall a great product!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
4 out of 5 stars for this one! Appearance was great. Size was accurate. However they did not hold as much liquid as other diapers we have tried in the past. They were great for my sons sensitive skin and cause no rashes.
Kristin M.
Was very surprised at how soft the diapers were. Even more surprised on how dry they kept my little one. The price is very comparable to other name brands. Picked them up at my local ToysRUs. Definitely Worth trying!!!!
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
I typically like pampers, target brand or luvs diapers but I received these courtesy of Influenster and I was impressed by the quality and price point. If I'm ever in the area and need diapers I would definitely repurchase these again.
Ana lucia R.
The first thing I noticed was the texture of the diapers it felt soft then what caught my eye the most is the stretchy waist band. My son stay completely dry in these. I was honestly impressed and consider purchasing in the future.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
These diapers are better than the name brand diapers that I used to buy and I got so many more diapers for the price than what I was buying. They are such a great quality and they keep my baby dry and comfortable.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??