Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #22 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They did good over night, and during nap time . I did notice sometimes the diaper would leave the little pieces on his bottom depending on how much he would potty at night or nap time . Over all I was impressed with them and the price .
Laura C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these diapers I revived them free for an honest review and I am truly impressed they hold up for longer than twelve hours my baby is able to sleep in these leak free and they fit her very well; will definitely be repurchasing these.
Melanie V.
We're typically a cloth diapering family, but we do use disposables when life gets crazy (and I couldn't turn down free diapers from Influenster!). These diapers felt flimsy out of the package, and I wasn't a fan of the designs, but we haven't had any leaks, even when we used them overnight. I also like how grippy the tabs are.
Krystle C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I received a coupon to try these diapers, I was a bit hesitant to use them because I usually stick to Huggies or Pampers. They are actually pretty good! The absorb better than Luvs and the price is great. I would buy these again!
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My nephew use the Babies "R" Diapers  while he play , sleep and eat. When I change the diapers I find out that the inside of the diapers are really soft and the sides are not harsh to give the baby pain or red lines between their legs. So far my nephew looks very happy with his diapers that he never refuse to not wear it at all.
Jordan C.
Lexington, NC
I received this product free for my honest opinion.

We usually use luvs but these diapers are okay if you are in a bind. I don't feel like the absorb as well and are more likely to leak. They smelled nice and the designs were cute.
sarah B.
Cave City, KY
I received a package of these free in exchange for a review of my honest opinion. I had my doubts since we usually have always used Pampers and Huggies. But these diapers worked just as well as the name brand diapers. Even at night. I was very surprised. I would buy them more often if we had a Babies R Us closer to home.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work well for the price. I think I'll stick to using pampers for now but if I'm ever running low I keep these as back ups! They look cute and fit nicely but are a bit thin. I received these complimentary from influenster to try.
Tiffany S.
Miramar, FL
The number one factor when it comes to diapers for me is no leaks and no rash! These diapers are doing the job for me! So far we've gone 3 nights with zero leaks! I definitely think this will be a new staple for me and my kiddie!
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
I received a complimentary package of BRU diapers from BRU/Influenster- I have never used hen before until now and I love them! They are not much different than the Huggies I have used for several years. Hey are very absorbent and my son has not leaked through at all. He seems to be just as comfortable. Love the price!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??