Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #23 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
I received these as a free sample from #influenster and #babysrus. These are amazing diapers. They hold up to 12 hrs while my 2 year old is asleep asleep the night. Soft and comfy. My new favorite. Will be returning to buy more and a great price!
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
I was pleasantly surprised by these diapers! They are soft, not stiff and absorb very well. I have a very active almost 3 year old and they fit him great, no leaks or blowouts! I definitely recommend! Great quality and affordable, can't ask for much more!!
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
I'm not one for purchasing really expensive diapers. I've always used LUVS with both of my kids and have never had any problems, but I typically don't buy store brands either. I will say that after using these they are a good option for a store brand. No leaks or any problems. I will say that I will most likely continue to purchase Luvs.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These complimentary diapers were just perfect for our active 2 year old! I was very surprised at how these were comparable to our normal name brand diapers! Highly recommend these to all parents who want quality diapers, at a much better price.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
I have to say I was hesitant to try these especially overnight but I'm pleasantly surprised! They work! They don't leak and they are super affordable!!! So happy and I have officially changed from an expensive diaper brand to babies r us!!!
Sasha B.
Marlborough, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers seem sturdy, and they work well during the day time/awake hours. I do not recommend them for long overnight stretches, as my daughter leaked with these.

I received these diapers free of charge in exchange for my review, from Influenster
Ashley N.
Seaford , DE
These diapers were great. I have always used pampers with both of my kids however these were just a great and are a cheaper price so I will now use these diapers. I received one free package of Babies "R" Us diapers, size 5, through Influenster. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
Araceli C.
I have used many brands of diapers for the last 6 years. My two year old is currently using this sample and the quality isn't very much to my liking. If full, the diaper begins to sag in a very extreme way. I wouldn't buy this brand again.
Laura C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these diapers I revived them free for an honest review and I am truly impressed they hold up for longer than twelve hours my baby is able to sleep in these leak free and they fit her very well; will definitely be repurchasing these.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They are ok nothing to brag home about but honestly I prefer Walmart tht have the pee line which I love, are better quality, hold up better, and are cheaper!!! I'm glad I was sent a free coupon through influenster to try them out though!
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
How are these diapers compared to pampers snug and dry? My daughter pees thru any other brand Tia
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
I would love to try these before I buy.
Lydia M.
Roselle, NJ
Is there a line indicator to let us know the diaper is wet?
Krystal R.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone else had a problem with the size 6 ? He's never leaked out of this brand before as soon as we went to size 6 it's an everyday thing he's only a year and a half and 35 pounds ( height and weight of a four year old ) and recommendations
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
How are these compared to name brand diapers?