Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #25 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Paige F.
Milford, CT
These are good in a pinch, I prefer a different brand for overnights because my daughter is a heavy wetter. The print on these diapers is adorable and colorful and my daughter gets so excited to see the animals. They fit her well and stand up well.
Roberta H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love the way the straps aren't as bulky as other diapers are on the hips. It gives my baby more range of motion and let me tell you she is on the move! These diapers really surprised me and I would buy them again. They did great not leaking!
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
I received these as a free sample from #influenster and #babysrus. These are amazing diapers. They hold up to 12 hrs while my 2 year old is asleep asleep the night. Soft and comfy. My new favorite. Will be returning to buy more and a great price!
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
I was pleasantly surprised by these diapers! They are soft, not stiff and absorb very well. I have a very active almost 3 year old and they fit him great, no leaks or blowouts! I definitely recommend! Great quality and affordable, can't ask for much more!!
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
I'm not one for purchasing really expensive diapers. I've always used LUVS with both of my kids and have never had any problems, but I typically don't buy store brands either. I will say that after using these they are a good option for a store brand. No leaks or any problems. I will say that I will most likely continue to purchase Luvs.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These complimentary diapers were just perfect for our active 2 year old! I was very surprised at how these were comparable to our normal name brand diapers! Highly recommend these to all parents who want quality diapers, at a much better price.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
I have to say I was hesitant to try these especially overnight but I'm pleasantly surprised! They work! They don't leak and they are super affordable!!! So happy and I have officially changed from an expensive diaper brand to babies r us!!!
Sasha B.
Milford, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers seem sturdy, and they work well during the day time/awake hours. I do not recommend them for long overnight stretches, as my daughter leaked with these.

I received these diapers free of charge in exchange for my review, from Influenster
Ashley N.
Seaford, DE
These diapers were great. I have always used pampers with both of my kids however these were just a great and are a cheaper price so I will now use these diapers. I received one free package of Babies "R" Us diapers, size 5, through Influenster. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
Araceli C.
I have used many brands of diapers for the last 6 years. My two year old is currently using this sample and the quality isn't very much to my liking. If full, the diaper begins to sag in a very extreme way. I wouldn't buy this brand again.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??