Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #22 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Kiersten P.
Romney, WV
I wasn't aware that Babies R Us had their own brand of diapers. I honestly hadn't used anything other than Huggies or Pampers. I wasn't too impressed with the Babies R Us diapers. They were stiff & didn't seem very comfy for my little man. Price was def a plus, though.
Danii M.
Originally I was afraid that these diapers would be "cheap" generic diapers and cause my baby to have a rash or reaction. I was wrong! They are great and even though he is quite mobile and all boy most days these diapers have held up and worked like a charm!
Andrea D.
These are just ok. I noticeably have to change diapers more often or they leak. Can't use for overnight. They are reasonably priced and seem comfortable. I also have to drive 25 minutes to the nearest toys/babies r us so I probably won't be switching brands.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
These are not the best diapers I have ever used. They are not as soft as I would like for my angels bum. They get very heavy once wet and sag very easily. They are very affordable as a plus and easy to find in any babies r'us. I won't be buying these again.
Caitlin C.
Wellington, FL
These are really great diapers. They are just like name brand. They do not leak, they are strong even with crawling babies. The can be a little pricy since there aren't coupons but they are still great quality!
I was able to try them thanks to influenster
Heather P.
Radcliff, KY
I'm really happy with these diapers. They have the same high quality feel as more expensive brands. They are absorbent and and do not irritate my baby. They fit comfortably and have the cutest design.
Chrissy A.
Fremont, OH
I received this to try for free from Influenster, all opinions are my own.
First impression: thin, unsure if they will hold up.
After trying: pleasantly surprised. For a store brand diaper, they work well. Fit looks comfy. No leaks thus far. Affordable. I would recommend.
Roberta H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love the way the straps aren't as bulky as other diapers are on the hips. It gives my baby more range of motion and let me tell you she is on the move! These diapers really surprised me and I would buy them again. They did great not leaking!
Michaela J.
Spanish Fork, UT
These diapers are great! I was so worried with them being a store brand but they fit great and my daughter has not leaked/soaked through them once. I woiuld definitely use these again. I got this pack of diapers free to test from influenster but these are my own opinions!
Paige F.
Milford, CT
These are good in a pinch, I prefer a different brand for overnights because my daughter is a heavy wetter. The print on these diapers is adorable and colorful and my daughter gets so excited to see the animals. They fit her well and stand up well.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??