Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #29 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Christine L.
Chantilly, VA
These diapers are thinner and not as soft as Pampers Cruisers. The elastic waistband seemed to improve the fit around the waste. However, the overall diaper was shorter and leaked when my 22 month old slept on her stomach. I received these diapers to try for free through Influenster.
Madeline Z.
Oak Park , IL
At first I was skeptical! Store brands are sometimes a nightmare, but with these diapers I was quite impressed. I loved the design, the softness, the leak guard! I was not too impressed with the ugly orange bag color. Otherwise these are a 5 in my book. I also went back to buy more!
Jen M.
These diapers are very good for day time and night time. My baby didn't wake up in the middle of the night with a leaky, full diaper. I think they are great quality, however, if you're baby has sensitive skin, it will break them out. Other than that, awesome diapers for the price!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers didn't meet my expectations on how I personally thought they would perform. They would work if I had nothing else. I personally won't purchase them in the future. This pack was a sample pack from influenster.
Stephanie C.
Tampa, FL
I received a these complimentary thanks to influenster . Starting off I was really skeptical about them they seemed so thin . I assumed my son would leak at night because he usually does with thinner diapers . I was surprised he didn't when I took the chance to let him sleep in them lol 👌🏼👍🏼
Daryth C.
SULPHUR, LA
I found these diapers to be just as good as luvs. My daughter has not peed out of them over night or during the day if shes had a lot to drink in a short time. I received a coupon for a free 36ct pack from influenster.
Whitney F.
Tijeras, NM
the Babies R Us diapers are a brand I like to use on occassion. I like to buy the smaller packages to keep in the car. They are more expensive than some of the other store brand diapers I purchase. Babies R US has a great selection of sizes that will fit any families needs.
Monica D.
Wake Forest, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received a coupon for a free pack of Babies R Us diapers. I have a very active 2year old boy and diapers tend to wear out on him before they really need to be changed. The Babies R Us diapers held up fantastically! I would definitely recommend these diapers to any mom!
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
As a stay at home mom free diapers is a plus. But I will not be purchasing these in the future. They were thin, leaked on several different occasions and gave my daughter a terrible skin irritation that needed medical attention. I will be sticking with pampers swaddles
Marioly M.
Paterson, NJ
I love how reasonable priced these diapers are, much cheaper than some of the big name brands! They also work well for the price. These held up pretty well during the day but not as well during the night!
I received the diapers courtesy of Babies"R"Us & Influenster for sampling purposes.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??