Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #22 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Christina V.
New Milford, CT
Genuinely surprised by how great these are! I love the feel of them, as I'm pretty picky about what I put on my little ones bum, the absorption is great, no leaks for us! Especially love that I got these in a complimentary trial from Influenster! All around really pleased, now I know Good way to save a few pennies!
Marissa W.
very comparable to pampers in my opinion. they last all night for my son and have not caused him any issues with his skin and he can have very sensitive skin. I like the fit of them and they don't leave any strong smells like huggies do. I would repurchase again in a heart beat, thanks Influenster for the free pack
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honestly I was scared to try these as I thought they would be a cheap, crappy, "generic" brand diaper for I use ONLY Huggies and dont like trying anything else. I gave them a try and honestly I have to say I like them. I received a pack free to try from Influenster and I'm glad I did cuz it changed my view on them. My daughter is 2 and is always on the move and they hold up very well and I have had no leaks! Definitely recommend!
Leyri C.
Pennsauken, NJ
I never tried the babies r us brand diapers. Thanks to Influester I received a free pack of Babies R Us diapers and got to try them for the first time on my baby. Honestly I think that they are awesome! I would definitely purchase them again. They are absorbent and fit perfectly on my baby.
Eli (Gb33843) P.
I can get a very tight fit around the leg. The waist tabs are nice though and stick well and I get a good fit around the waist. They hold a lot of liquid and have been a good diaper for holding wetness, however I have had at least two MAJOR leaks of poo out the legs and up the back, which I never got with my other diapers. I feel the fit just isn't snug enough for my little guy even though I'm using the right size for his weight. I think these might work better for kids who are a bit older and have different consistency of poo or perhaps have a bit more filled out legs as my newborn still has chicken legs. I'd say these are decent diapers for the price but I now have a few outfits that are very stained and probably will have to be thrown out because of leaks.
Chellsie V.
The Babriesrus brand diapers are very good for day use or babies that aren't heavy pee'ers at night. The diapers held up very well during the day. My baby is a heavy pee'ers at night and the only brand we haven't had issues with are Luvs. The designs are cute. I would buy them again to use during the day or daycare.
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Babies r us ALWAYS has great deals on these diapers. Such great deals that you can't pass up for the quality of the diapers. I wish they had a wetness indicator on the actual diaper but otherwise the hold very well. Little to no leakage and I can go all night without changing my son! Great for the money!!
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I always like trying new diapers to use for my son because every diaper is different and works differently too. They have not leaked at all and do hold a good amount inside the diaper. I like the cute little designs too. I received the diapers courtesy of Babies"R"Us & Influenster for sampling purposes.
Rose G.
Sacramento, CA
My son personally did not like these diapers. I put one on him and he immediately started to scream and cry. They did not feel as soft as the Huggies Snug & Dry that he currently wears on the inside, so I am assuming that is why he screamed and cried when I put one of these diapers on him. Will not use again.
Lynn T.
These definitely aren't the worst diapers. They're very affordable compared to name brand diapers. Cons are that sometimes there will be little white lint coming from the lining of the diaper but it only happens sometimes. I haven't had any leaks which is amazing! I will always have some for backups.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??