Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #24 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Tracy P.
Miramar, FL
I was sent a voucher for babies r us diapers free for review. Personally I found these diapers to be alright. They are not the best quality and they are not the worst, they are definitely a you get what you pay for kinda diaper.
Pros: Price, good for daytime use
Cons: I don't recommend it for overnight uses, both of my kids leaked out.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I am super critical of diapers and these were perfect. I find them to be comparable to huggies, which is our go to brand. They fit perfectly on my little guy and they are very absorbent, and they keep him dry. They also don't leave little pieces of silicone on his bottom which is a huge pet peeve I have. Overall, I love them.
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
Who wouldn't try out free diapers!? I received the coupon from a voxbox. The price wasn't bad. My experience wasn't bad. My daughter didn't have any issues, no leaks, no blowouts, no rashes but I probably won't buy again. Just for the simple fact that I don't live that close to a babies r us so it's more of an inconvenience.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
I was expecting these diapers to be really crappy since they are generic and I actually didn't have any issues with them. They do what they are supposed to do and they are nothing special, but are great if you are not looking to splurge on diapers. More importantly I was happy that they did not cause any diaper rash.
Divya B.
I usually use huggies for my baby but I got a coupon form influenster to try a babies r us brand pampers. I must say they are not what I expected. I thought that my baby would have leak through them but she didn't. If they can go without leaking for my child, they can for anyone. I also think the animals on the diapers look different.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I was super excited to try these diapers but I found they ran a little smaller than other sizes I have tried. I bought the size 5 for my potty training 3 year old. He only wears diapers at night and these were just too small in the normal size 5 that he usually wears. I probably wouldn't buy these again for that reason.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
I really wanted to like these diapers. In fact, as far as function I do love then. They're thick and absorbent, and last all night (my son leaks through many brands overnight). My only problem with these, is that as soon as my son pees, there is a pee smell through the diaper. This wouldn't be as big of a deal for a newborn who is often getting changed, but my son is 15 months old, so doesn't get changed the second his diaper gets wet.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was really happy with how well the Babies R Us diapers held up to my 15 month old son. They held up really well and we haven't experienced any leaks. They have a good design that works well with my little man's body and has a cute design on each diaper. The price is great too for the quality of the diaper. I will definitely purchase them again.
Marissa W.
very comparable to pampers in my opinion. they last all night for my son and have not caused him any issues with his skin and he can have very sensitive skin. I like the fit of them and they don't leave any strong smells like huggies do. I would repurchase again in a heart beat, thanks Influenster for the free pack
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honestly I was scared to try these as I thought they would be a cheap, crappy, "generic" brand diaper for I use ONLY Huggies and dont like trying anything else. I gave them a try and honestly I have to say I like them. I received a pack free to try from Influenster and I'm glad I did cuz it changed my view on them. My daughter is 2 and is always on the move and they hold up very well and I have had no leaks! Definitely recommend!
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??