Babies"R"Us Diapers

BY BABIES 'R' US #22 in Diapers

Redesigned to deliver more of what you want!

• Super-absorbent core offers great leakage protection.
  • Comfy stretch waistband ensures a secure fit.
  • Playful designs add a touch of fashion fun!

• how many per package? and how much per package? right now i pay $...1 Answers
  • Do the babies r us brand of diapers compare to Pampers Swaddlers?1 Answers
  • Is there a line indicator to let us know the diap... Be the first to answer!
Babies
Babies"R"Us Diapers
Buy on Babies ...
Desiree S.
Fantastic diapers for daytime. They seem very comfortable without any rough Velcro straps. My little one did great in them, except they do not last the night. Three nights in a row he woke up soaked because the diaper did not contain his urine ☹️️ thank you Influenster and Baby's R Us for allowing us to try these diapers for free in exchange for our honest opinion.
Ashley I.
El Paso, TX
I received these diapers from Influenster for free, honestly, as a mom of 3 these diapers are something I would have not even thought of purchasing, but I'm glad I was able to try them out for my 1 year old daughter! She seems to feel comfortable in them and they do not leak. I definitely am going to purchase these whenever we need more. Thank you Influenster.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
I was really surprised at the quality of these diapers. Most store brand diapers are subpar compared to brand name diapers, but these diapers held up really well. I did not experience any leakage and the quality of the tabs and fit were great too. Would definitely buy again if it wasn't out of my way. I received a pack of diapers for free for reviewing purposes.
Amanda M.
I received a coupon to try these diapers free from Influenster. This was my first time buying Babies R Us brand and We love them! I've always bought either Huggies or Pampers brand. I've tried other store brands, but I have not been impressed. These are right up there with the name brands in my opinion! They are very absorbent. I will definitely repurchase.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
These did not work for my little guy. He has sensitive skin, but I gave these a try since I was selected for the VoxBox. They're priced the same as most other diapers, but not made for sensitive. After only wearing one diaper, my little guy had a rash. Won't be using the rest in the pack. Only good thing for us was the fit, they fit great, snug, and no leaking.
Tania S.
I received this as a sample from #Influenster and #Babysrus. I am not super impress with the quality but I have to say they are not bad. They feel a little synthetic but not smell or plastic rashes. They are not bulky and seem like my pamper swaddlers. I have use them over a week with my one year old daughter and there have been no leaking or rashes so far soo that is pretty much what I look on diapers. I will probably purchase this in the future. Looks like a good option for the money.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought some of these for my daughter and first impression is there smaller in size than any other diaper I’ve used. My daughter is in a size 4 and there’s we’re about a size 3. She leaked through them every night as well. I don’t suggest them for older babies as they don’t hold up well.
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
I received a free sample of these diapers and I have to say that my overall opinion is that they are okay. They are far from the best diapers out there but they aren't terrible. I enjoy the large tabs. I however found the fit to be less than proper. The bottom around the legs was prone to sagging and leakage. They are a decent inexpensive diaper option though.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, MI
After trying countless brands of diapers, I settled on pampers for my little girl. I received these diapers free from Influester and all opinions are my own.

I had tried babies r us diapers previously before they redesigned them abd was unimpressed. This new design is much better and I will now consider using these regularly for my sensitive little girl
Patricia P.
I received a coupon to try a pack of these diapers for free. I found with my daughter that only pampers really worked well out of the name brand diapers, so I was skeptical. They weren't bad. They definitely worked better than loves of huggies did for us. I would say the fit was not as good as other brands though. All in all, I was pleased with them.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA
What does everyone think of these?? I have a 2 year old with no interest in potty training and a 9 month old and they work great for both!!
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
What do they look like? I have some diapers that I'm unsure of where they are from.
Heidi M.
Waterloo, IL
I have tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and a couple of not so popular ones...and have noticed that we don't like Huggies...i like Pampers, Babies R US brand...they are great.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Do they have these in "pull ups" style?
Kayla
I just purchased these tonight and was wondering what people who have tried these diapers before think about them overall??